Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie has been quiet on Instagram and hasn’t been seen in any videos for a while. All been very quiet a part from Bethan. Doing extra work do you think?! 🚽💩
She was busy with a dealer from Glasgow😉, from the info I’ve heard they met last time they where out in Dubai met back up in the UK then met up again multiple times during this trip, she posted a tagged photo with a love heart around them both a while ago on her story, don’t think I can say names because he’s not a celeb has a small following on insta

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Aww god, why does she go for these idiots? Mind you half the Scottish instagrammers are going with drug dealers guys 🤮🤮 no morals these girls!

She was busy with a dealer from Glasgow😉, from the info I’ve heard they met last time they where out in Dubai met back up in the UK then met up again multiple times during this trip, she posted a tagged photo with a love heart around them both a while ago on her story, don’t think I can say names because he’s not a celeb has a small following on insta

Reactions: 7
Is that Sophie or Bethan? X

Reactions: 2
A few years back a few clubs on the ‘diamond strip’ were shut as they were found to have class a’s being dealt. One being house of smith which was also known as house of sniff. I hadn’t been living long Newcastle when it happened I think it was Christmas 2017. Explains how they got the drugs while filming 🤷🏻‍♀️
loool i think i lived there 2015-2018. i'd say ncl is one of the easiest places in the uk to just get a key off someone, securing a packet is like ordering a pizza.

• Haha
loool i think i lived there 2015-2018. i'd say ncl is one of the easiest places in the uk to just get a key off someone, securing a packet is like ordering a pizza.
The company that owns them is turning them all into something different. The diamond strip is no more. From what I'd heard a lot of the places that let all the GS people in especially in the early days didnt want to be associated with that type of clientle for very long.

Reactions: 8
Is that Sophie or Bethan? X
Sophie, the night Sophie reposted the picture of her and this guy with a love heart around them, one of the guys in the group posted a video on insta of another one of the guys with Bethan very up close to each other x

Aww god, why does she go for these idiots? Mind you half the Scottish instagrammers are going with drug dealers guys 🤮🤮 no morals these girls!
they love a “bad boy”😂😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh can you not say who these guys are on here no?
I’m not sure..., I’ve seen threads be closed for mention names not directly linked or have a small following, I think a first names would be okay? Two of the guys are called Dylan Sophie’s “lad” & Declyn 😅

Reactions: 1
Ha ha if it’s the ones I’ve found....their eyes...I think they’re taking more than selling by the look of them 😂
Can only seem to see them on Sophie’s followers some of the other guys with them are followed by the others gshore girls, it’s the eyes on Sophie’s “lad”😂 in multiple of his pictures he looks away with it.

Reactions: 4
Can only seem to see them on Sophie’s followers some of the other guys with them are followed by the others gshore girls, it’s the eyes on Sophie’s “lad”😂 in multiple of his pictures he looks away with it.
What’s his name or can we not say on here

Reactions: 1
I wonder if they ever take them off? Do they wash their own hair underneath? It reminds me of the witches scratching their heads under the wigs 😂😂
Sorry but I don’t really think you guys get how wigs work which i don’t expect you to! Basically you get under wig braids (cornrows) and then can wear a wig cap. And they just do all the fancy stuff after the wig is on to melt it and make it look like it’s your own hair. It can be sewn down or not most people don’t get it sewn down so they can change wigs often and let their natural hair breathe. The whole point is to encourage your natural hair to grow and allow it to be healthy without damage. I would low key think sewing it down would do the opposite of that but again depends who’s doing your hair. I’ve seen girls with top tier wigs I honestly don’t know about Chloe and Bethan, it seems like their wigs are sewn down obviously to prevent it coming off because when it does or it shifts it’s embarrassing. The longest you can keep a wig sewn down is a month because you’ll get build up, dandruff etc... same way with extensions you go back to get them redone if you’re getting a wig sewn down you should aim to take it off do a hair care routine for your hair underneath then get it redone. It’s to protect your natural hair not hide or wreck it. Just explaining as I felt the comments were a bit strange but I guess if you don’t wear a wig you might not get it! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry but I don’t really think you guys get how wigs work which i don’t expect you to! Basically you get under wig braids (cornrows) and then can wear a wig cap. And they just do all the fancy stuff after the wig is on to melt it and make it look like it’s your own hair. It can be sewn down or not most people don’t get it sewn down so they can change wigs often and let their natural hair breathe. The whole point is to encourage your natural hair to grow and allow it to be healthy without damage. I would low key think sewing it down would do the opposite of that but again depends who’s doing your hair. I’ve seen girls with top tier wigs I honestly don’t know about Chloe and Bethan, it seems like their wigs are sewn down obviously to prevent it coming off because when it does or it shifts it’s embarrassing. The longest you can keep a wig sewn down is a month because you’ll get build up, dandruff etc... same way with extensions you go back to get them redone if you’re getting a wig sewn down you should aim to take it off do a hair care routine for your hair underneath then get it redone. It’s to protect your natural hair not hide or wreck it. Just explaining as I felt the comments were a bit strange but I guess if you don’t wear a wig you might not get it! ❤
I had no idea how this worked so thanks for explaining

Reactions: 14
Or it could be a hair system, which is what I have (although mine is due to alopecia). Which is where a whole fake parting and panels of hair are sewn into what hair you have of your own, and is adjusted (tightened) every 6 weeks. It isn’t taken off at all apart from every 6 months when it’s realigned. I think this is what Chloe has from looking at her pictures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.