Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look at companies house records for her.....she isn’t or hasn’t been bringing in anywhere near millionaire money....that extra income has got to be coming from somewhere......
I’m not quite sure exactly how she’s made her money but she’s definitely a millionaire, it was all over the news early last year she became a millionaire at 24 just before her 25th birthday.

Reactions: 3
The photo with the guy in glasses? That’s salt bae....she’s been at his restaurant....although not sure who with, was definitely a bloke but not the girls/Sam....they were elsewhere....

[
No thats a chef I think..

Past few nites she with a guy with sleeve tattoos but not showing face...

Reactions: 1
No thats a chef I think..

Past few nites she with a guy with sleeve tattoos but not showing face...
Yes he’s the guy that sprinkles the salt and charged about £300 for a steak
If it’s the same guy his face was in some stories the other night....no idea who he is though, no doubt one of the hundreds out there for ‘work’ 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m not quite sure exactly how she’s made her money but she’s definitely a millionaire, it was all over the news early last year she became a millionaire at 24 just before her 25th birthday.
She doesn't have a million pounds. Her assets, her homes, cars, companies all make the £1mil. Not very often people can say that they have 1mil in their bank

Reactions: 10
She doesn't have a million pounds. Her assets, her homes, cars, companies all make the £1mil. Not very often people can say that they have 1mil in their bank
Obviously her assets are included in that, it still makes her a millionaire though even if it’s not all in cash 🤷🏻‍♀️

Chloe’s a millionaire so I don’t think she needs to be tit on for a quick money fix. (Bethan on the other hand 🥴)
It’s not about the money, it’s about that whole lifestyle. And let’s be real here, you really think Chloe is like Gary who has invested wisely? She’s probably spanked more money against the wall on coke, crap plastic surgery and look at me cars than a lot of people will see in a lifetime.
That’s why people like her will get crapped on for cash. Look at Lindsay Lohan!

Reactions: 11
It’s not about the money, it’s about that whole lifestyle. And let’s be real here, you really think Chloe is like Gary who has invested wisely? She’s probably spanked more money against the wall on coke, crap plastic surgery and look at me cars than a lot of people will see in a lifetime.

Where did I say she was like Gary? She has at least 2 houses I know of, a salon, Chloe ferry cosmetics, ferry homely, ferry lifestyle and ferry body. On top of these she has her cars, numerous tv appearances and unlimited amounts of promotional ads. Don’t get me wrong I can’t stand the lass (I think she’s a disgrace) but she’s made a hell of a lot 💰
Let’s not forget anything she gets whether it be plastic surgery or things for her home are all gifted so her money is her own she probably pays for nothing!

Wait Lindsay Lohan is a porta potty too?!?! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 1
Dubai is a skint nation...it has sold its self out to the tourist dollar. It has no oil left and Abu Dhabi which is actually the capital city bails Dubai out on a monthly basis.
The ruler Shiekh Kalifa even give the money for the Burj Khalifa to be finished as the Dubai Sheikh didn't have the dirhams.
Yes, the locals are wealthy because they loan money to build a tower, then rent to workers for £50,000 a year, now if you have a 20 floor apartment block, with four apartments on every floor..that's a shitload of money..
They all have.franchises, given to them by having "wasta" which means power.
We always said you don't have a problem until there's a problem...you piss a local off and.your straight to jail..
Your not allowed to have a business unless.you have a local as a sponsor, who will take 50% of your earnings for doing nothing.
Prostitution has always been rife..were there's money and men working far from home, even the construction workers on £20 a week will have access to prostitutes, but they will be old, haggered, possibly HIV positive, and will be in an illegal overstay.
Then you have.the seven star hotels with the Russian "supermodels" or the whores brought over by private jet from Paris and will be paid thousands and also Cartier, Rolex and chanel...

Reactions: 16
Coke is £4/500 for a .2 in dubai. Do you know how much you’ve gotta love Coke to A - risk taking it and being caught there, and B - paying £400 for something that’s £40 in England 😂😂 bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Coke is £4/500 for a .2 in dubai. Do you know how much you’ve gotta love Coke to A - risk taking it and being caught there, and B - paying £400 for something that’s £40 in England 😂😂 bleeping hell
100%! Judging my their faces they use a ton of setting/baking powder which is white so it will be that. They are our eating all the time they would not be out eating if they were on coke 😉

Reactions: 6
They’re out at restaurants showing pictures of food....you never see any of them actually eating....I used to do coke years ago and I could polish off a roast dinner after no problem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bethan’s put up a post about going for a pamper as her widows peak is showing? I don’t know what that means but guessing it’s to do with her wig? Do you wear them wigs constantly for weeks at a time? Like shower in them, wear them in bed etc? I’ve never worn one so I’m not sure!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.