Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The slippers Bethan has posted are horrendous they look like a joke or something (no offence if anyone has them) but surely some of these companies are just taking the mick to see who’s desperate enough to peddle that tat! £15 for two big boulders on your feet 😂 you could get a really nice pair from next o something for that, I got a pair from primark their pretty and comfy and cost £4. Who honestly buys all this stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The slippers Bethan has posted are horrendous they look like a joke or something (no offence if anyone has them) but surely some of these companies are just taking the mick to see who’s desperate enough to peddle that tat! £15 for two big boulders on your feet 😂 you could get a really nice pair from next o something for that, I got a pair from primark their pretty and comfy and cost £4. Who honestly buys all this stuff!
Ha ha ha ha that's hilarious.... They will pedal anything 🤣 I've actually seen it all now.

Reactions: 4
A couple of months before the split some girl posted a letter through her door saying her and beau had been seeing each other for ages behind her back. Not sure if this was the reason but it probably added to it.
Thank you, if true what a dick! I always thought he seemed a nice guy on the show

Reactions: 2
Thank you, if true what a dick! I always thought he seemed a nice guy on the show
It might not of been true I’m not sure, she posted it on her insta at the time but said she absolutely didn’t believe it and whoever sent it was just jealous. I think during their relationship she was extremely depressed, always crying etc and relied on him for a lot, it must of took a massive toll on him too.

Reactions: 3
Page 49 and it's time for the competition for the title of the next thread.

Any suggestions made earlier in the thread are Void unless they are reposted.

Those slippers look the same that snooki used to wear during season 2 of jersey shore.

Reactions: 9
I'm not really active on Chloe's thread but what I can say from watching Geordie Shore is that she has never had her own identity. When she first came on the show she was so sweet and authentic then as the seasons went on , she tried so hard to be like Charlotte/Holly. Acting the same, saying the same things as them. Editing her body to match them. I feel sorry for her in a way because you can tell Shes always been insecure and tries to act in a way that others will accept her. Which turns most of us off. She will never be happy in her own skin which is sad.

Reactions: 9
I noticed her boob slipping out the side 😅 What a loon

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They have been in that apartment less than 24 hours and the state of it....never mind those tit slippers they should have packed some coat hangers

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They have been in that apartment less than 24 hours and the state of it....never mind those tit slippers they should have packed some coat hangers
I thought that and when Bethan was trying on the make up the bedding was dirty and I just kept thinking about all that shimmer tit she was putting on and getting on the white bedding 😂 maybe I’m just OCD

also does Bethan wear a wig? It’s hurrendous

and those slippers are laughable, who the f*ck would wear them seriously?

• Haha
Does anyone follow Charlotte from g shore of ig. The shade that she threw at ig in Dubai work "work" 🤣

• Haha
I agree with this so much! It’s so sad when everyone takes videos and doesn’t enjoy anything? You see the same thing with standard people in clubs when they get a fancy bottle of something with a sparkler in it. A bunch of influencers were having dinner in Dubai and every single one of them at the table had their phone up filming as the food came. Actually proper weird behaviour if you ask me! 🥴
They probably make quite a lot of money from Instagram. I'd be filming everything I did too if it made me £!

Bethan the 90s called and they want their lipliner back....it was horrendous then, even worse now on those overinflated uneven lips

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.