Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Bethan and beau break up? Couldn’t really see anything online, seemed they argued a lot on geordie shore

Reactions: 1
Why did Bethan and beau break up? Couldn’t really see anything online, seemed they argued a lot on geordie shore
A couple of months before the split some girl posted a letter through her door saying her and beau had been seeing each other for ages behind her back. Not sure if this was the reason but it probably added to it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
a widows peak is a bother make for a calf flick...some people have them at the front of the hairline, sort of were the hair grows outwards instead of downwards..if that makes sense.lol
Oh okay yeah that does thank you!! Haha I’d never heard of it before!

Reactions: 1
Have you seen chloes insta stories of them running in the apartment (the apartment and view is amazing) but I can’t believe how desperate they all are to show off where their staying, she goes out on the balcony videoing it, all of the other girls are videoing it! It’s crazy, none of them can just enjoy something, even walking in to the apartment I would get going in, seeing how amazing it is taking it in a bit and posting after but they literally had their cameras on ready to go in and film straight away! Quite a sad life isn’t it really!

Reactions: 21
Apparently Dubai is super cheap accommodation atm £50 a night for these big apartments (in low key areas) so between 3/4 people that’s super cheap! I’d say they’ll be out there for several weeks now... I must admit I am jealous.... I’d love to be there for a few weeks versus in the ever depressing UK 😞

Reactions: 9
Have you seen chloes insta stories of them running in the apartment (the apartment and view is amazing) but I can’t believe how desperate they all are to show off where their staying, she goes out on the balcony videoing it, all of the other girls are videoing it! It’s crazy, none of them can just enjoy something, even walking in to the apartment I would get going in, seeing how amazing it is taking it in a bit and posting after but they literally had their cameras on ready to go in and film straight away! Quite a sad life isn’t it really!
It’s so sad! All for show

Reactions: 5
I will admit I am jealous they are in the sun but why do they run around like feral animals

Bethan obviously loves the dick pics she’s one of those girls the only way she can get a man is to be a slag

they are all like rats running around Dubai 😂

I also don’t trust them with that balcony they’ll get drunk and do something stupid they are not mature enough to be trusted

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree with this so much! It’s so sad when everyone takes videos and doesn’t enjoy anything? You see the same thing with standard people in clubs when they get a fancy bottle of something with a sparkler in it. A bunch of influencers were having dinner in Dubai and every single one of them at the table had their phone up filming as the food came. Actually proper weird behaviour if you ask me! 🥴

Reactions: 13
I agree with this so much! It’s so sad when everyone takes videos and doesn’t enjoy anything? You see the same thing with standard people in clubs when they get a fancy bottle of something with a sparkler in it. A bunch of influencers were having dinner in Dubai and every single one of them at the table had their phone up filming as the food came. Actually proper weird behaviour if you ask me! 🥴
This lot did it with their steak the other day. So weird. Imagine sitting in spoons and videoing them bringing your burger out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think this generation is fucked every thing they do they have to record it.
Its so fecking weird & stupid seen young ones walking around talking into phones.
Was at shopping centre and myself and other half seen 2 girls waking around car park talking into phones was convinced they were going get knocked down. OH said there apes the carry on with em and in crop tops in freezing cold weather everyone else wrapped up to last .

Reactions: 11
I think this generation is fucked every thing they do they have to record it.
Its so fecking weird & stupid seen young ones walking around talking into phones.
Was at shopping centre and myself and other half seen 2 girls waking around car park talking into phones was convinced they were going get knocked down. OH said there apes the carry on with em and in crop tops in freezing cold weather everyone else wrapped up to last .
I'm always in two minds about this because I'd like to be in the moment and enjoying it and not videoing it but then at the same time me and my friends often like to look back at videos and pictures and remember good times. That being said I do not post my life on SM and cant stand people constantly recording just staring into the mirror.

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad I was able to go out and enjoy life without needing to have my phone in my face filming all the time, to enjoy the moment. Yes my friends and I took photos, but can honestly say I have more memories than I do photos/videos and I could count on my hand how many times I bother to go back and look, but can see/hear something and it jogs my memory and I’m not sure I’d have that if I was constantly filming everything....I wonder how much they actually take in

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.