Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has so little respect for the country and it’s customs although doubt she even understands can you imagine what dubai people must think of her half naked on the beach all the time

are her and Sam together

Reactions: 7
She has so little respect for the country and it’s customs although doubt she even understands can you imagine what dubai people must think of her half naked on the beach all the time

are her and Sam together
She knows all about the Dubai custom of being tit on for cash 🤣

Reactions: 2
How is chloe a millionaire?? Charlotte the only one apparently who has made d most

Reactions: 6
How is chloe a millionaire?? Charlotte the only one apparently who has made d most
Charlotte Crosby is a multi millionaire, yes you’re right she’s made a lot more than Chloe but Chloe is still a millionaire. Sam Gowland is also a millionaire.

Think Gaz is apparently the richest out of them all. He openly says that he’s invested everything from his very early days on GS and now has numerous properties and business in different countries. Hence the reason him and Emma do jack tit these days (he’s already made his fortune)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Charlotte Crosby is a multi millionaire, yes you’re right she’s made a lot more than Chloe but Chloe is still a millionaire. Sam Gowland is also a millionaire.

Think Gaz is apparently the richest out of them all. He openly says that he’s invested everything from his very early days on GS and now has numerous properties and business in different countries. Hence the reason him and Emma do jack tit these days (he’s already made his fortune)
Wow I didn’t know that! Good on him though!
How is Sam a millionaire?!

Wow I didn’t know that! Good on him though!
How is Sam a millionaire?!
He has a massive portfolio of properties which he rents out, businesses which he showed details of one of which had a 850k turnover in a year. Think he invested a lot into shares etc what did really well. He’s also currently bought a massive plot of land not far from where I live and is in the middle of a self build mansion. He usually plasters it all over his Instagram for everyone to see lol.

Reactions: 5
He has a massive portfolio of properties which he rents out, businesses which he showed details of one of which had a 850k turnover in a year. Think he invested a lot into shares etc what did really well. He’s also currently bought a massive plot of land not far from where I live and is in the middle of a self build mansion. He usually plasters it all over his Instagram for everyone to see lol.
I don’t follow him so didn’t know that! Wish I was a millionaire 😂😂😭😭

Reactions: 3
And in her stories she's had her nails done, hand and toe last night.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Have a look at companies house records for her.....she isn’t or hasn’t been bringing in anywhere near millionaire money....that extra income has got to be coming from somewhere......

Reactions: 11
Why is Bethan asking where to go to get her nails done and looking for recommendations. Yet on Chloe stories she's currently getting her feet and hands done? Surely she could have gone with her?
Is this so some business will give her a freebie for a shoutout? Or are they both that thick?

Why is Bethan asking where to go to get her nails done and looking for recommendations. Yet on Chloe stories she's currently getting her feet and hands done? Surely she could have gone with her?
Probably because she doesn’t want to pay and is looking for a freebie/discount.....

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.