Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely had ass implants and boobs done too! Flat as a pancake Kim when she worked in BT's.

Reactions: 1
Saw on Sophies insta that her and Bethan were having a day together. Probably so chloe can see Sam. Takes away any believability from celebs go dating and Geordie Shore when she was having those cringe worthy fake 'romances'. Not that they were very believable before but even less so now!

Wonder if theyll do a big public OK magazine 'we're back together' thing

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her but enjoy the cocaine tea on here .. went to view her stories, does she really believe people want to see a million stories of her pouting and posing at the camera? These Z Listers are the most boring self centered fuckers out there I swear 😴

Also don’t know why I’m suddenly so invested 🤣 but I noticed on Chloe’s stories she’s peddling a brand ‘ferry homely’ assuming that’s hers?? Weirdly all the items they sell look EXACTLY the same as Sam gowlands brand ‘adore aroma’ ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t follow her but enjoy the cocaine tea on here .. went to view her stories, does she really believe people want to see a million stories of her pouting and posing at the camera? These Z Listers are the most boring self centered fuckers out there I swear 😴

Also don’t know why I’m suddenly so invested 🤣 but I noticed on Chloe’s stories she’s peddling a brand ‘ferry homely’ assuming that’s hers?? Weirdly all the items they sell look EXACTLY the same as Sam gowlands brand ‘adore aroma’ ...
Yep it’s exactly the same. They def bought it from the same place and put their own labels on it

Reactions: 1
These bellends have totally killed Dubai for me. Like it used to be a place I wanted to go. It’s just long haul Benidorm now!

Reactions: 30
Chloe has an unhealthy obsession with taking selfies. Her Snapchat is always being recommended to me and whenever I go to have a flick through it’s just constant selfie, after selfie, after selfie. She’s seriously body checking herself out to the MAX. Selfies and videos of different angles, sometimes just her re-adjusting her leggings or hair. It is absolutely obsessive in an unhealthy way! I get so bored of her face!

Reactions: 15
Dubai is just a luxury prison, to do normal things you have to stay in a certain area, you put a toe out of line outside the zone and you are in deep tit mainly due to the harsh Muslim Laws.

Reactions: 12
Dubai is just a luxury prison, to do normal things you have to stay in a certain area, you put a toe out of line outside the zone and you are in deep tit mainly due to the harsh Muslim Laws.
I’ve been to Dubai many times my first trip was 2008...I’m really surprised they get away with so much....guess they must be keeping security sweet!!!! Abu Dhabi didn’t allow me to face time anyone 4 yrs ago as it was against the law....However my most recent trip I realised how much more relaxed it was....cud be due to the fact they were supposed to be having a massive tourism expo named expo 2020 last year and westerners were prob gonna be the biggest spenders plus they have been charging an expo tax on top of you hotel bill for a few years to cover expenses 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
These bellends have totally killed Dubai for me. Like it used to be a place I wanted to go. It’s just long haul Benidorm now!
After watching the videos from the other night where they watched a lot of different acts it reminded me of an episode of Benidorm where they visit Benidorm palace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.