Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol! Her latest vid you can hear Sam say “go” at the beginning giving her her cue to start walking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Chloe got the same kinda wig that Katie price has got? Sewed onto her head?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sams video for the sizzlers (posted 1hr ago) - he’s over a river that’s not the Atlantis view but Chloe’s at the Atlantis ... do they think we’re thick

Reactions: 2
Had no idea who this chick was but saw her mentioned on the influencers in Dubai thread and coke on the table.... woooof. How old is she? I don't understand girls getting all these awful ass implants. How do they think they look good? Imagine how saggy it will be when they age 😄

Reactions: 3
Sophie is there too and there is another guy in her pics .. so seems like a group?

Reactions: 1
I hope someone from the Dubai police sees that and raids them. Druggy Covid spreading hookers. 😡
She would get in SERIOUS tit in Dubai for that. People are foolish thinking that they are a "westernized" country. They are Islamic and won't treat you kindly for this kind of stuff. Tourists have been arrested for holding hands in public for god's sake.

Reactions: 6
Had no idea who this chick was but saw her mentioned on the influencers in Dubai thread and coke on the table.... woooof. How old is she? I don't understand girls getting all these awful ass implants. How do they think they look good? Imagine how saggy it will be when they age 😄
Could someone link this thread, I looked but can’t find it!

Reactions: 1
Look how ill fitting that bra is!! Trying to boost her botched boobs up as high as possible. Was that Sam’s voice saying go in the video?! Certainly sounds like it!!
her bras boil my piss! They’re just a bit bigger than Nipple covers and then her nipple still pops out! Tried so hard to cover her scars last week then says everyone keeps commenting. Well “hun” you don’t like them either

Reactions: 4
Me either

Hasn’t she been with chloe all week
She’s also the girl Stephen bear called his girlfriend in the days after the whole Georgia thing went down ...

She’s also the girl Stephen bear called his girlfriend in the days after the whole Georgia thing went down ...
She’s an event manager for the party he is at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.