Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is absolutely tit,it’s the same crap every day. All she does is eye duck herself in the mirror!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Anybody else notice her latest story ?? Sat at the table smoking shisha with nobody other than a man who I can only describe as an Arab. Just her and him all alone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anybody else notice her latest story ?? Sat at the table smoking shisha with nobody other than a man who I can only describe as an Arab. Just her and him all alone.
The clips were so ducking short, I couldn't really tell.

I did see the story about the archive celebs go dating when she forgot her knickers, such class.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
See I thought it was Sam too. Matched the clothes he was wearing and I thought the dark was a tattoo
I think you’re right, both wearing black tops!
Howay Chloe just admit you’re back together.

Reactions: 5
Thank you universe for answering my prayers.....is she talking about Sam being there or the amount of money she’s earning for being 💩 on?!

Reactions: 6
After now viewing sams insta in retract my statement!! This was defiantly Sam! Same t shirt. Tattoos arms. Standard Arab tan! defiantly back together

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.