Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the caption for her latest Instagram post is “dirty little secret “ not so much a secret really being shat on by rich Arabs for cash why do you think all the zeblisters are there just now 💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I really don't get it at all! Am I missing something!?!?! She just looks at herself in the mirror and films herself, she'd do it all day if she could. I just saw her Instagram story in the lift. Sooooo bloody vain and weird :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
there’s a pic of Chloe on the influencers in Dubai thread in her hotel room with white powder all over the table 🙃

Edit here you go:
Nice catch @elloelloello 👍🏽

My god they look awful! And Who told Bethan she could ‘twerk’🤣 she needs to put it away it’s embarrassing they really think they look sexy don’t they 🤢🤮

And Chloe needs a refund on that boob and bum operation . She has all that money but all her plastic surgery looks like tit.. how can she not see it all looks botched !?
Nevermind the boobs and bum wtf is wrong with Chloes chin ? It’s pointier than a cocktail stick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
there’s a pic of Chloe on the influencers in Dubai thread in her hotel room with white powder all over the table 🙃

Edit here you go:
Omg 🤢

She must have deleted it as I can’t find it on her story anymore, good spotting

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t understand the obsession with wanting a chin soo pointy !! It never looks right 🤣 I think they like the way it makes their side profile look but face on it looks ridiculous!

Reactions: 7
Sam is on his way to Dubai ... wonder if they see each other
They deffo will on the downlow. He's probably staying with her. I liked it when she pretended to be ibiza last year when she was really in Dubai with Sam. Must be so draining having to hide it, wonder when they're gonna give it up?!

Yikes, bodysuit.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s defo had something done to her bum again, it’s a lot bigger than before

• Sick
Can you imagine staying in the room next door to these screaming mingers...I’d be calling for security or asking to be moved.....Sam is at the Atlantis

Reactions: 17
Can you imagine staying in the room next door to these screaming mingers...I’d be calling for security or asking to be moved.....Sam is at the Atlantis
They are all disgusting 🤦‍♀️ why do they keep grinding their asses so much and twerking 🤢 it's not remotely attractive, especially Sophie... she is as sexy as my little toe nail

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The amount of stories on Chloe's insta is mind blowing, I would say about 30/40 a DAY!

I skim them just in case I find something worthy of posting here, tough job but someone
has to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.