Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Bethan? What do you think of her latest post chastising those who have said "No" they don't want to see her Dubai activity. Mental health issues are so common right now. Does that give us all an instant right to bugger off on holiday?
Does she think she's the only person going through something?
She’s pathetic! Why ask the question if you’re gonna have a rant and give a lecture to the people who said no 🥴. If you’re not gonna like the answer don’t ask the question it’s simple 🤣

Reactions: 18
Does anyone follow Bethan? What do you think of her latest post chastising those who have said "No" they don't want to see her Dubai activity. Mental health issues are so common right now. Does that give us all an instant right to bugger off on holiday?
Does she think she's the only person going through something?
Sophie did a similar poll 🤷🏻‍♀️ I didn’t get it?!

Reactions: 4
My god they look awful! And Who told Bethan she could ‘twerk’🤣 she needs to put it away it’s embarrassing they really think they look sexy don’t they 🤢🤮

And Chloe needs a refund on that boob and bum operation . She has all that money but all her plastic surgery looks like tit.. how can she not see it all looks botched !?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
My god they look awful! And Who told Bethan she could ‘twerk’🤣 she needs to put it away it’s embarrassing they really think they look sexy don’t they 🤢🤮

And Chloe needs a refund on that boob and bum operation . She has all that money but all her plastic surgery looks like tit.. how can she not see it all looks botched !?
Bethan is a contradiction! I’m sure in a post the other week her answer to question she was her own person and doesn’t follow what anyone else does (along those lines) yet here she is morphing slowly into Chloe 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Be your own person! What a joke.

I think Chloe must suffer from body dysmorphia. She will never be comfortable in her body and it’s a shame. I hope one day she will find peace with what she’s been given and doesn’t carry on and end up botched like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Reactions: 12
I really can’t stand Bethan. Never liked her when she was on geordie shore. She thinks she way prettier than what she actually is😭 Also I’m guessing she doesn’t go out with that beau anymore ?

And yeah I was about mention about the body dysmorphia. I use to really like Chloe but it’s so sad what she’s done done to herself. She was pretty the way she was she never needed to have anything done. But I guess constantly being told you’re fat and ugly by Marty not feeling pretty enough around the other girls in the house must’ve took a toll. It’s just sad how she probably thinks she looks better than what she did before 😕 just looks like a blow up sex doll now and I’m sick of seeing all the ads on her insta and snap I always have to unfollow her

Reactions: 13
Bethan complaining that all she's done all year is cry on camera so she deserves to have some fun is disgusting.

Hi Chloe, Hi Bethan etc. I currently have covid symptoms and am waiting on my test results. Covid is real, it's not the time for "fun in the sun" just because you think you've above it.

Reactions: 14
Bethan complaining that all she's done all year is cry on camera so she deserves to have some fun is disgusting.

Hi Chloe, Hi Bethan etc. I currently have covid symptoms and am waiting on my test results. Covid is real, it's not the time for "fun in the sun" just because you think you've above it.
Hope you feel better & it’s nothing to serious 💜⚡
They are honestly infuriating, there are people who have lost their family members, jobs, livihoods, houses, cars & we’ve to feel sorry for her ? The fact she’s cried on camera all year over no doubt nothing that deep shows what an attention seeking idiot she really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not just on his way but he is in Business Class, I thought there was a Lockdown..
All the z listers have flown out on HOLIDAY but are all classing it as business holidays 🤦🏻‍♀️ Do they really think we are stupid?!

Reactions: 16
Also Bethan and Chloe need to get rid of those awful wigs!!! I don’t know if they’re wigs but they look like wigs and they look like men in drag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also Bethan and Chloe need to get rid of those awful wigs!!! I don’t know if they’re wigs but they look like wigs and they look like men in drag 🤣
Oh hell... Men in drag do wayyyyyy better.
These two are just a new breed of something 😩

Reactions: 10
Oh hell... Men in drag do wayyyyyy better.
These two are just a new breed of something 😩
Vaannjjiiieeee! (Love your name! 😂)

If these two are like drag queens, they’re the type you’d find at a free show in a bar in the middle of Burnley 😂 and even that’s being kind!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
State of her on the beach not one bit attractive she has notions loves herself too much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The constant arse shaking is so cringe!!!
I also didn’t understand why Bethan asked that question and then got pissed off at peoples answer, why post it then!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.