Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s advertising 1.1ML of lip filler at her shop for only £99.. that’s worryingly cheap!! Red flag or what 🚩

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She’s advertising 1.1ML of lip filler at her shop for only £99.. that’s worryingly cheap!! Red flag or what 🚩
To be fair I got my first 1ml for £100 but they were having a huge deal at the time. Has it always been £99 or is she doing a deal? I wouldn’t get my lips done there regardless, especially considering the state of her filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It gets worse.

The whole thing is sad to me. She reeks of insecurity and you can tell she depends on validation from others. I really think she could’ve had a future in figure skating but she threw it all away to buy herself a botched figure instead.

Reactions: 12
To be fair I got my first 1ml for £100 but they were having a huge deal at the time. Has it always been £99 or is she doing a deal? I wouldn’t get my lips done there regardless, especially considering the state of her filler.
All I’ll say is google it. There was a girl
Who travelled miles to go her salon for fillers and they were horrendous. Sure they are on this thread if you scroll back. Unfortunately girls you get what you pay for. If you’re paying £99 for 1ml chances are it’s not gonna be great

Reactions: 7
All I’ll say is google it. There was a girl
Who travelled miles to go her salon for fillers and they were horrendous. Sure they are on this thread if you scroll back. Unfortunately girls you get what you pay for. If you’re paying £99 for 1ml chances are it’s not gonna be great
Judging by the state or chloes own lips I wouldn't expect much. They are actually so bad, it's all I can look at when she's on camera :sick:

Reactions: 11
Judging by the state or chloes own lips I wouldn't expect much. They are actually so bad, it's all I can look at when she's on camera :sick:
I agree. I’ve been watching old Geordie shore. Her mams transformation astounds me. Can’t believe how much she’s changed. She literally looks like a different person

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.