Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Why does she think she's been targeted? She wasn't forced to break the law and deserves her fine spoilt silly cow who thinks she's above the law time and time again like when she attacked her ex.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Why does she think she's been targeted? She wasn't forced to break the law and deserves her fine spoilt silly cow who thinks she's above the law time and time again like when she attacked her ex.
I really hope this it true!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She isnt acknowledging it on her stories yet... just that she is dreading going into lockdown again 🤔

Reactions: 5

Wait what’s the tea with her ex?

Reactions: 1
Watching her on Geordie Shore over the years and how she's physically attacked Sam on there it's a surprise she's been allowed to stay on. But then if booting someone repeatedly in the head doesn't get you not just sacked but locked up then she's going to feel untouchable.

Ah, I remember her fight with Zahida and was shocked that she wasn’t permanently axed after that. I wouldn’t be surprised if they changed the drinking rules after it.

Reactions: 5
So glad she’s got fined! Hope she likes her new boobs because they’ve been more expensive than she ever planned!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't take my eyes of the wonky boobs!
Err yes, one is bigger than the other.

Best news of the day, I hope Lauren whatsherface gets fined too.

Chloe made herself a target by posting on social media and being seen by Paps, stupid woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She cannot turn back towards the camera without putting her hand under her saggy arse to lift it up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That picture of her and what is suppose to be Bethan please girl pull the other one we know you birds don’t look like that stop over editing

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is her new puppy in a man bag? Has she just bought it off some scally behind Wetherspoons? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.