Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pisses me off with her diet talk!! She has some serious issues now... just have the bleeping pizza man!!!

Reactions: 8
Her latest outing, claim is she was "Training", didn't she have her tits done recently???
Why isn't she taking it easy?

Reactions: 5
Her latest outing, claim is she was "Training", didn't she have her tits done recently???
Why isn't she taking it easy?

Because if they go wrong she’ll just go back to turkey and get them done free again!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This is Olivia Atwood. These girls are literally all carbon copies of each other, it’s so sad.
She's even wearing the same lingerie as Chloe, even sadder.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She's even wearing the same lingerie as Chloe, even sadder.
And just as heavy with the filter regardless of the amount of filler botox and all the rest of it.

People with extremely low self esteem being the young crowds inspiration.

No wonder people flock to other countries for cheap surgery, but just goes to show no amount of free or paid surgery will make you happy if you still have to filter your pics!

Reactions: 7
This is Olivia Atwood. These girls are literally all carbon copies of each other, it’s so sad.
Whenever I watch olivias stories my bottom lip actually hurts because of the size of hers 😂😂 it nearly covers her chin sometimes when she’s talking.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So the suns reported she’s been fined 10k for not isolating after turkey

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
How cringe is her insta story of her and bethan dancing in the pvc bodysuits. Slapping her ass, as if its something attractive.

Just when I thought they couldn't look any more trashy, I've just seen on Bethans story that jemma lucy was also there just to lower the class a few levels more

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Really hope the reports that Chloe has received a £10,000 fine are true. Its about time these zlisters pay for constantly breaking lockdown rules 😡

Reactions: 18
I love that she feels it is unfair as she is ‘famous’. Nothing about how she is potentially endangering those most at risk just poor little me. bleeping cretinous sex doll 😡

I’m honestly so pleased to hear that! Hope it happens to more influencers, and I hope they get her again for the party she went to on Sunday night!

10k is probably not that insignificant to Chloe, and it’s the only way they will learn. The way these influencers have been behaving is appalling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.