Chloe Ferry #2 I've seen Chloe's backside more than my own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those chins...😳

Although I do think fair play to Beth for so far not succumbing to dieting and trying to be super skinny!

Reactions: 25
I wrote earlier on the thread that I don’t really like Bethan. She’s is very erratic and loud but tbh I think her body confidence is fab and she looks unreal 🔥

Reactions: 18
I really hope Bethan doesn’t fall down the plastic surgery trap like Chloe. I can only imagine that she compares herself to Chloe a lot despite the fact that she bought the body she has. I don’t like Bethan’s personality a whole lot but I do appreciate how real she is about her body. Also, Chloe’s tits look like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me, those chins. Why oh why do young girls do this to themselves? Chloe is such a bad advertisement for her salon. Why the hell would you go there when you could end up looking like she does!

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t believe that was Bethan when I saw that photo. She does look better than Chloe though.

I can't believe this is Bethan! She was one that always seemed so natural and didn't seem to be going down the plastic route, but it seems I was wrong. Chloe and Bethan look almost identical here, and those chins - WOW. Such a shame.

Reactions: 5
So with her having her boobs done the scarring oh my. Will it ever go away? Also I just hate how this is today’s certain people’s image of ideal body. Bethan fair enough she’s not down the route chloes gone but the photoshopping the filters the Chins. God even the wigs I don’t know I don’t get it

Wow wtaf is her insta stories all about right now? Where even are they and what on earth are they videoing? Do you think this is the start of the only fans?
She was hanging out with Jemma Lucy not that long ago. Pretty much every Z lister girl who hangs out with Jemma Lucy soon starts an only fans...

So with her having her boobs done the scarring oh my. Will it ever go away? Also I just hate how this is today’s certain people’s image of ideal body. Bethan fair enough she’s not down the route chloes gone but the photoshopping the filters the Chins. God even the wigs I don’t know I don’t get it
Jesus look at how pointy and sharp the chins look 😲

• Wow
Aye but the younger sister of her dads and step mums. Either way it’s nice seeing her being caring and posing with her tits or arse out

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.