Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that her whole personality - being “so smoll 🥺” bore off. She’s got absolutely nothing about her. I think it’s maybe her personality and life skills she needs to work on rather than her looks. Looks fade, dim is forever 🫠 luis is bleeping REPULSIVE. Why does he make me so angry I’m triggered 😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m 5’5 and still need chairs to each the top of my fridge, do I now qualify to post that I’m so small 700 times a day?

Reactions: 9
I’m fairly certain she said he did have him tbh. Someone defended her further back in thread saying ‘well if he’s with his dad..’ etc
Yes she did… but was lying tj making it sound better. She has since retracted her comment and said he was supposed to have him but cancelled

Reactions: 2
Yes she did… but was lying tj making it sound better. She has since retracted her comment and said he was supposed to have him but cancelled
I thought she did. I remember wondering if he went down to manc. You’re right she obviously lied to try justify her self and forgot her lies

Reactions: 1
Wow the cheek of Luis posting that ad featuring Romeo. I sincerely hope he’s contributing to both his children’s upkeep. I’ve always disliked him since Love Island haha!

Reactions: 4
Imagine not bothering to see your own child and then using him to make money for you to no doubt go out on benders. Errrr, scummiest of scum

There is something so sickening to me about a generation of kids literally used by their parents to make a quick buck.

can’t believe these types of people breed 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 15
not the only time luis posts his kid it’s an advert im done this dude needs scum bag tattooed on his forehead View attachment 1220597
Ahh honestly I think this is tactical asf and slightly funny (don't hate me) but she's slated him all over so he's gone and said duck you by disgustingly yes using there child and it wouldn't surprise me if she's signed something to say both parents can use the child for adds on social media 🤷🏽‍♀️😫 so she can't do nothing! Iv never seen many people asking her for ads for Romeo didn't take long for luis to find one this week to pop back and Chloe for the digs.. all IMO xxx

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think when she posts suggestion boxes for “apartments in Manchester” or “MUAs in Manchester” she is crying out for Luis’ attention so it gets back to him she’s planning on travelling closer to him, always seems like she’s playing mind games. Being a previous self proclaimed MUA she surely knows one in Manchester?

No wonder they’re not together clearly planning her next “well earned” break from her little boy, sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think when she posts suggestion boxes for “apartments in Manchester” or “MUAs in Manchester” she is crying out for Luis’ attention so it gets back to him she’s planning on travelling closer to him, always seems like she’s playing mind games. Being a previous self proclaimed MUA she surely knows one in Manchester?

No wonder they’re not together clearly planning her next “well earned” break from her little boy, sad really.
Of course she is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.