Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You know what though isn't it really lovely to see how well Romeo is doing and let's be honest non of its thanks to his dad! She has really been on her own and today must have been overwhelming for her because she's finally by her own words so happy and proud that her baby boy is breathing on his own!! Like she's young daft immature and ditsy but she's very definitely a better mama than lots of these influencers 😑 chels fergo/Charlotte Dawson! Neither could do what Chloe has ! She should be proud of herself x

I know you read here Chloe so have some credit and recognition where it's due 🌸

Last edited:
Reactions: 39

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
D18A939C-BAC9-4EC1-9896-1304D69F90AD.jpeg
"I'm a milf I know"

firstly, no you're not. And secondly, if any of my friends thought they could use my baby as a prop alongside their fake tits with such a crude caption they could get fucked. Chloe take your son home and get him to fucking bed. What a shit mum! It's actually embarrassing. Tramp having her kid in a loud pub at this time of night

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I thought that too, it’s just abit of harmless fun
poor lass can’t win, she dresses him up in designer gear, people complain. She dresses him up in a silly outfit, people complain. I don’t particularly care for Chloe but sometimes people will find the most pointless thing to complain about on here 🤣

Reactions: 26
Wrong on all accounts, Chloe needs a slap.
There is simply no excuse for her actions.
Both parents are little deadbeats with little to no aspirations.

I had a premature baby, NICU & all.
she’s 14 months and she hasn’t spent a couple of hours away from me let alone fucking days for me to get off my face in Ibiza. Not that my priorities would ever lay there, my daughter deserves every doting second since I CHOSE to be a mother.

It’s so sad. Poor Romeo has no hope having parents like them. Chloe is a thick little illiterate fuck isn’t she? Botched to bits. I remember walking past her in Urban Decay at the Metrocentre years ago, and well, her career hasn’t improved much has it. She’s probably claiming every benefit under the sun, lives with mammy and daddy and turns in to her ‘job’ once a month, oh and drags Romeo along for a facial🥰
Her life’s a show. So sad.
Concentrate on Romeo, not getting your hole filled again. He deserves so much more than what you are giving.

Q the stories “tattle is so horrible, I work so hard and have so many savings but it’s going towards a house”

“I deserve a break Romeo was so poorly😪😪😪😪
blah blah narrative on her ig story when she’s home.

Same old spiel. Yawnnn. Some parents have no parental instincts; like they say. They come naturally and you either have it or you don’t. And well Chloe, you don’t.

😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
28F9DCB1-BD4D-4094-8C13-796DBD959B4E.jpeg
wow Chloe, making out as if your baby is a drug dealer. You're so fucking funny 🙄 I always disagreed with people here saying she is a shit mum, but she really is a fucking shit mum. That poor little mite is just going to be a prop to her, how come Chloe gets to go to Ibiza and have fun and poor romeo can't even get to a soft play area. Useless plastic cunt!

Also edit to say, the fact out of all the names she could have picked and she chose romeo. Or womeo as he's more commonly known

• Angry
  • Wow

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
DA3E40E2-6077-44BA-B5A8-E8C30516D32B.jpeg
She's just one of these desperate girls that constantly needs to be in a relationship. Chloe, you've a son. Concentrate on raising him to be the opposite of the "men" you date, bring him to baby classes, you'll meet other women in the same position as you and make new friends, concentrate on loving yourself because the fact you use a filter on your son is so bloody damaging and just plain sad. I just wish she would realise she's stunningly pretty, she needs to work on herself before she goes and throws herself at another fuckboy 🥲

srh85

Even though she’s like 22, this is a perfect example of kids having kids. Chloe was nowhere near ready to have a baby. She should have considered all this before having Romeo. She still wants to have the same life, going out drinking, holidays etc but by choosing to have a baby that means she also chooses to change her life to accommodate a child. Which at the moment she isn’t doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
33776AF3-F69C-4FFE-9896-97DE861995B9.png
His mouth is literally a hairs breadth from the water, even if she's close enough to react but it would be if he gulped in water and starting choking, he would be so panicked. Ugh, Chloe read the fucking room and realise how downright stupid and dangerous this was!!

• Wow
  • Sad

livbae

CHLOE,

I mean this in the nicest way possible but..

1. Take your child to soft play, the park, the zoo, anything. Sitting in the pub for him is boring and sad.

2. Stop moaning about not having breaks. We’re all entitled to breaks. No one argues that. What pisses people off is all the moaning about not getting breaks, when you DO.

3. NEVER leave him unattended in a pool. Even if you’re only a few metres away. It takes 2 seconds and it’s not worth the risk.

4. Stop with the cosmetic procedures. You are beautiful and I would die to look like you, as would many! We get tired and fed up of seeing our face every day, the same way we do when we eat the same food over and over - we end up disliking it. That doesn’t mean other people dislike it too. You are absolutely stunning, stop!

You have been through a lot and I’m not here to argue that. I salute you for how you coped with your birth and Romeo being in the NICU. You are a good mum, but by doing just a few simple things you can be better and I’m sure you want to be the best for him.

• Heart

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
Would you not feel stupid having stories on your insta or your son being looked after by a friend with you in a bikini in Ibiza sandwiched in the middle!
I am not sure I would trust a friend to look after my child for more than a few hours? Especially given his extra health needs. I thought he was supposed to be going with her?

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
I'd get her "never get a break" complaints if she worked full time, ran a house on her own, had to cook dinners and clean and sort the baby then I'd give her sympathy. But she's out more often than my bins are, works about one day a month, eats ready meals, flounces round her bedroom in underwear, uploads a cracked mobile screen post. Yes I get having a baby can be mentally draining and extremely tired and if she was saying she's tired blah blah I'd agree, but to say she never gets a break is a bit of a reach when there's parents out there that do all the stuff listed above and their break is maybe a half hour to themselves once the kids are in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

AT_16

Just seen her friend has taken him to a soft play place, probably the first time he’s ever been bless his heart

She’s an actual joke. “Not had a break in 6 months”?? Ok so are we forgetting your nights out, your trip to manchester to become qualified in botching peoples faces etc. Bore off girl.

LDNtea

VIP Member
not the only time luis posts his kid it’s an advert im done this dude needs scum bag tattooed on his forehead
647537AC-A9DD-49F4-9286-F5E2687D6B51.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
I mean Luis was hardly Father of the year to his daughter, sure they spent most of a summer in Ibiza together didnt they? Any father who actually gives a fuck about his child wouldn't leave them for weeks/months on end to go travelling/partying. So Chloe you knew what he was like from the get go, no sympathy here girl! Chloe is one of these immature, naive girls that thinks she can change a man. But by god have I learnt in my years that no man will ever change, and especially one like Luis who's got the whole fuck boy vibe about him.

When she says she hasn't had a break in six months, and like someone above mentioned she's had her nights out and breaks to Manchester, and rightly so, every mum deserves a break. But fuck off chloe and don't lie through your Turkey teeth. You do get a break! Plus it's not as if she's out working a job 9-5 then coming home to clean a house, make dinner, put kids to bed etc. Her days consist of a few pics in her size 2 undies and heating up microwave meals (all to eat less than 1000 calories a day to maintain said size 2 figure) and it's not as if she has a house to clean etc. She wouldn't know what a real days work was along with seeing to children was if it jumped up and hit her in the face.

Side note - Romeo is so adorable!

• Heart
Reactions: 22