Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think when she posts suggestion boxes for “apartments in Manchester” or “MUAs in Manchester” she is crying out for Luis’ attention so it gets back to him she’s planning on travelling closer to him, always seems like she’s playing mind games. Being a previous self proclaimed MUA she surely knows one in Manchester?

No wonder they’re not together clearly planning her next “well earned” break from her little boy, sad really.
I actually think shes actually after a freebie instead which in my opinion is way worse. Cannot stand when influencers do this, it’s sooo obvious she wants to scrounge off a naive MUA instead of paying £35… she’s an ex makeup artist with friends all over she DEFINITELY knows makeup artists in Manchester she’s just being a beg instead of paying full price 🤢 she used to do it with dessert places during lockdown, she’d ask the same type of question then post an AD half an hour later on her story being like best desserts ever 🙄

Reactions: 12
I actually think shes actually after a freebie instead which in my opinion is way worse. Cannot stand when influencers do this, it’s sooo obvious she wants to scrounge off a naive MUA instead of paying £35… she’s an ex makeup artist with friends all over she DEFINITELY knows makeup artists in Manchester she’s just being a beg instead of paying full price 🤢 she used to do it with dessert places during lockdown, she’d ask the same type of question then post an AD half an hour later on her story being like best desserts ever 🙄
I thought this…. She knows plenty makeup artists yet is asking on her insta… defo fishing for freebies

Reactions: 3
i hadn’t even thought of that, makes me sick people would take advantage like that especially with how much people are struggling with money right now

Reactions: 2
" if the baby is fast asleep" lol You deffo will feel different when you have your own! That's a stupid comment but makes sense coming from someone without kids!
also... no one's slating her for this so not sure where you picked up on this.. but the girl has had plenty breaks?? She left her son to go abroad for cosmetic surgery that she didn't need when he was so poorly?? Also she's went on insta last week sharing everything about R being poorly every single day there was something new (her words) then she posted her nose job which she would have been out th country for almost a week for! Don't share that your sons SoOoOo PoOrLy then admit you left him for a nose job 😫 a think that's the point everyone's making no one saying she can't do things but when she's playing the victim she doesn't get a break yet this thread has plenty proof of all the breaks she's had in so little time with let's not forget such a poorly baby! Clearly Chloe forgets her own lies (it's been proven here) she only has herself to blame for the stick she gets! Along with let's not forgetting the fact she had a baby with a known deadbeat 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
I’m aware babies wake up during the night. That’s what the father or grandmother is there for if you go out.
You’re allowed a night off it’s not forbidden. I just get the vibe that some people think they are better mothers than others because they haven’t left their kid for a night.

To me it sounds awful being a mother. It’s like you lose who you are as a person and just become a mum. No thanks!

My comments are not just about this thread it’s tattle in general. Certain mums can’t wait to come out and slate new mums.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s not like you can just clock off mum duty the minute your baby goes to sleep. Most of us will have 100 things to catch up on and be exhausted and that’s only if the baby stays asleep.
A lot of people don’t understand what it’s like until they go through it.

Reactions: 10
I’m aware babies wake up during the night. That’s what the father or grandmother is there for if you go out.
You’re allowed a night off it’s not forbidden. I just get the vibe that some people think they are better mothers than others because they haven’t left their kid for a night.

To me it sounds awful being a mother. It’s like you lose who you are as a person and just become a mum. No thanks!

My comments are not just about this thread it’s tattle in general. Certain mums can’t wait to come out and slate new mums.
Literally no one said having a night off was forbidden, you’re completely missing the point 🤦‍♀️

I haven’t “lost who I am” because I have a few less nights out lmao

The point is that Chloe is constantly saying that she never gets a break, while having plenty of breaks. That’s all. It isn’t any deeper than that

Reactions: 12
Literally no one said having a night off was forbidden, you’re completely missing the point 🤦‍♀️

The point is that Chloe is constantly saying that she never gets a break, while having plenty of breaks. That’s all. It isn’t any deeper than that
Fair enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If she used her head she could tell her friends she will do there make up charge them £15 each day there's 4 of them that's £60 but no 🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿

Reactions: 4
She’s probably tit at make up anyway and hasn’t kept up with what’s relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I think it's so hard trying to explain these things to those who Havnt got kids 😫 cos those who do have them know themselves how different life is! I remember all my friends had kids and they had them as there screensaver and I was like I wouldn't dare I actually had myself as my phone screensaver 😂😂😂 for years I was like nar deffo wouldn't dare I would see that face every day I don't need to see it on my screen! I was still pregnant and my scan photo was my screensaver haha! Life with kids and without is hella different x

Reactions: 4
She’s just advertised Russian lips on her insta for £80-£120 then put them on for £100 on her business page….

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So freakishly small is this what she brags about? Because it’s not petite and cute it’s giving circus dwarf lmao and again Luis is a strange man for finding this attractive
Totally agree NOT ACTUALLY sure how any man can find her attractive when she looks 14 it's disturbing, btw Chloe I'm not saying your unattractive cos your beautiful but for a man to find it sexually attractive when you look like a smal malnourished child it's weird

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.