Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very mature..
That other chloe has always been very immature as well.Pathetic.

Don’t get me wrong deadbeat parents are lower than low but parents who bash the other parent on sm are scummy !I don’t care what the other parent did or didn’t do you keep that to yourself ,friends ,family ,the courts ! But fgs don’t put it on the Internet ,out of respect for yourself and your child !you never know who will see it and it’s truly none of most peoples business .
I say this as a 30 something mum of 3 who was a single mum for several years and has been to hell and back with my child’s dad but never once have I thought ,you know what I’m gonna have a rant on insta/Facebook ! Save it for your mother or your best friend

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s an actual joke. “Not had a break in 6 months”?? Ok so are we forgetting your nights out, your trip to manchester to become qualified in botching peoples faces etc. Bore off girl.

Reactions: 23
I seriously do sympathise if Luis is a piece of tit, however she can’t complain that her life gets discussed when she airs it all publicly. She will regret posting those and will be back to saying he’s a good dad next week

Reactions: 19
I find it hard to sympathise when all she does is contradict herself and change her story, also publicly shaming her child’s father is very low

Reactions: 11
I find it hard to sympathise when all she does is contradict herself and change her story, also publicly shaming her child’s father is very low
Exactly what I’m saying, there is no clear story and she changes it to whatever narrative she wants to portray.

Reactions: 8
I seriously do sympathise if Luis is a piece of tit, however she can’t complain that her life gets discussed when she airs it all publicly. She will regret posting those and will be back to saying he’s a good dad next week
My babies father hasn’t spoke to me since I was 12 weeks pregnant, he has never met his child, hasn’t even bothered to ask about his child, hasn’t provided a penny for his child and I wouldn’t dream of slating him on social media. Behind the scenes, yeah but never publicly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Lol she’s clearly had some kind of argument with him and is now using the question box to slate him

Reactions: 20
My babies father hasn’t spoke to me since I was 12 weeks pregnant, he has never met his child, hasn’t even bothered to ask about his child, hasn’t provided a penny for his child and I wouldn’t dream of slating him on social media. Behind the scenes, yeah but never publicly.
That’s awful. Some men are just disgusting.

Reactions: 6
God she’s so embarrassing 😫 in a couple of days now it’ll be ‘please stop sending Luis hate’ why can’t she just keep it to herself and have it out with him in private?! Cringeeee

Reactions: 13
I mean Luis was hardly Father of the year to his daughter, sure they spent most of a summer in Ibiza together didnt they? Any father who actually gives a duck about his child wouldn't leave them for weeks/months on end to go travelling/partying. So Chloe you knew what he was like from the get go, no sympathy here girl! Chloe is one of these immature, naive girls that thinks she can change a man. But by god have I learnt in my years that no man will ever change, and especially one like Luis who's got the whole duck boy vibe about him.

When she says she hasn't had a break in six months, and like someone above mentioned she's had her nights out and breaks to Manchester, and rightly so, every mum deserves a break. But duck off chloe and don't lie through your Turkey teeth. You do get a break! Plus it's not as if she's out working a job 9-5 then coming home to clean a house, make dinner, put kids to bed etc. Her days consist of a few pics in her size 2 undies and heating up microwave meals (all to eat less than 1000 calories a day to maintain said size 2 figure) and it's not as if she has a house to clean etc. She wouldn't know what a real days work was along with seeing to children was if it jumped up and hit her in the face.

Side note - Romeo is so adorable!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but boy who cried wolf comes to mind. I had all the sympathy for her until she started contradicting her self.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.