Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How convenient to deflect from the fact she was getting some flack regarding her nose job to flip to this now 🥴

Reactions: 5
It’s gonna be a long 18 years if every time he lets her down,doesn’t bother with the child etc, she does a Q&A with the intent to vent about him. I get it,it’s upsetting especially if she loves him and probably had expectations they were gonna be a family,but she needs to just say it privately and focus on the good.

Reactions: 13
My 12 year old is a million times more mature than Chloe!!
I’ve been a single mum since I was pregnant and I haven’t heard from her dad since she was only weeks old.. I’ve never once slagged him off. You just don’t do it for the sake of your child.

If Luis wasn’t always there for his daughter and Chloe was happy because she had him with her then she’s just getting her own taste of it now.

Reactions: 16
My babies father hasn’t spoke to me since I was 12 weeks pregnant, he has never met his child, hasn’t even bothered to ask about his child, hasn’t provided a penny for his child and I wouldn’t dream of slating him on social media. Behind the scenes, yeah but never publicly.
100% it’s tacky as f to slate the other parent on sm ,even if they are a waste of space !
She’s asked herself those questions for an opportunity to slate him.Also lying about how she never gets a break as I’m sure she’s had nights out,a nose job ,been on a training course etc

Reactions: 6
But luis had him whilst she got her essential nose job? So which one is it chloe cause you seem to be a regular liar at this point
I thought she said he was due to have him but let her down at the last minute but then I struggle sometimes to understand her posts !

Reactions: 1
She definitely said on her nose job q&a the other day that Luis had him while she was away getting it done and how she flew home earlier and whatever other illiterate tit she said. She clearly lies to suit her own narrative. It sounds better Romeo being left with the other parent while she went away, which was clearly a lie. I remember even when I read it thinking "hmm that's odd, wonder did Luis stay at hers with him" because I highly doubt Luis has a whole nursery set up at his own house. Chloe keep a notepad of your lies so you can keep up with them!

Reactions: 13
I thought she said he was due to have him but let her down at the last minute but then I struggle sometimes to understand her posts !
I’m fairly certain she said he did have him tbh. Someone defended her further back in thread saying ‘well if he’s with his dad..’ etc

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't Surprise me if her stupid friend Chloe & who ever else she's hanging round with has encouraged/told her to not be so quiet and to publically humiliate luis by posting all that I can imagine she would love that and Chloe is like yeah that's a good idea cos her friend said so when that's not the reality of it 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I just read this back and I sound about as illiterate as Chloe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I personally wouldn't shame her for going off and leaving the baby as such. Her parents are obviously very good and she's so lucky to have them. It's more so just sad and completely fucked up that she would leave her baby for something so unnecessary that she 100% didn't need. A holiday break with your girlfriends, yes you go girl! A nose job that you could end up with complications all whilst having a sick baby? 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is never going to be happy with how she looks. I just hope my daughter never grows up and hates herself as much as Chloe does because it's just sad.
For real we all have insecurity and I defo have a lot but I cannot in a million years imagine looking how Chloe does and did before the surgery and hating myself that much it’s wild.

Reactions: 4
What does she expect as a new mum? Some parents don’t have a break ever and they don’t have the money to duck off for nose jobs either.

I think mine was 5 before I had a night away from her and I know how common it is from being on parenting forums over the years.

Reactions: 12
It pisses me off that she complains she ‘never gets a break’, she’s lucky that she gets to stay at home all day with her baby. I stay at home all day with my baby while my partner works and then I go to work in the evenings to bring in extra money. So the only ‘break’ I get is when I’m sleeping lol she’s so selfish and oblivious to how other people in the world have to parent. I don’t think any mums gets to go out swanning around without their babies 🧐 I wouldn’t want to anyway

Reactions: 11
Wouldn't Surprise me if her stupid friend Chloe & who ever else she's hanging round with has encouraged/told her to not be so quiet and to publically humiliate luis by posting all that I can imagine she would love that and Chloe is like yeah that's a good idea cos her friend said so when that's not the reality of it 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I just read this back and I sound about as illiterate as Chloe 😂😂
It will have been that other nob chloes influence 100% .She’s slated luis on her own insta.

Reactions: 2
not the only time luis posts his kid it’s an advert im done this dude needs scum bag tattooed on his forehead
647537AC-A9DD-49F4-9286-F5E2687D6B51.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.