Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in a post that it’s 2 weeks post op, so she left her son 2 weeks ago and already planning her next trip away, baffles me, I personally couldn’t of left my son as a baby and even now he’s a lot older nights away from him are very rare. She’s not much better than luis in my opinion, I’d bet her parents do more for her son than she does…

Reactions: 9
She said in a post that it’s 2 weeks post op, so she left her son 2 weeks ago and already planning her next trip away, baffles me, I personally couldn’t of left my son as a baby and even now he’s a lot older nights away from him are very rare. She’s not much better than luis in my opinion, I’d bet her parents do more for her son than she does…
This…. My baby is 5mo and I’m nowhere near ready for a night away. Everyone’s different I guess… but these trips are a lot?? She says she never gets a break…. What was she expecting out of motherhood?!

Reactions: 7
I don’t have kids but why can’t you have a night off? It seems like it’s the worse thing a mother can do to have a night away from their child. She doesn’t work nor does the dad help. She is constantly with her child.

I guess I can’t really have an opinion as I don’t have a child but Jesus the mums on these threads are quick to slag off new mums who dare to leave their child 🤣

Reactions: 17
I don’t have kids but why can’t you have a night off? It seems like it’s the worse thing a mother can do to have a night away from their child. She doesn’t work nor does the dad help. She is constantly with her child.

I guess I can’t really have an opinion as I don’t have a child but Jesus the mums on these threads are quick to slag off new mums who dare to leave their child 🤣
From personal experience, it goes against my maternal instincts. As much as I NEED and DESERVE a break, I feel like my baby needs me more right now 🤷‍♀️ I’m sure I’ll get my life back some day 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Same. Your priorities just change. You completely change as a person. Well I have anyway. I used to be bored to tears hearing mums talk about their babies and I honestly thought it was pathetic that they couldn’t bear to leave them overnight but now here I am, one of them! 🤣😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Especially when she’s a young mum too. It would be a different story if she was going out all the time but it’s important to still have the odd night off for her mental healths sake. That being said I don’t agree with her going off to get an unnecessary nose job.

If the baby is fast asleep why can’t you go out on the night or let the father have the child.
it’s just always baffled me how much hate new mums get for it. I don’t plan on having children because I travel a lot and dont have a permanent home. But if I were to have a child it would most likely travel the world with me and wouldn’t have a ‘settled’ home. I’m sure I’d get slated for doing that but to me there is no right or wrong to parenting just different styles.
As long as the child is loved and looked after.

I’m probably taking crap and will feel different once/if having a kid though 😂

I’m a mum and I wouldn’t manage without the occasional night off, even if it’s just to have a few glasses of wine at home. I don’t see anything wrong with it as long as your child is in good care with people you trust. It’s hard being a young mum and seeing all your friends having the time of their lives. If she wants an occasional night out, who is anyone to judge 🤷🏼‍♀️

If the baby is fast asleep why can’t you go out on the night or let the father have the child.
it’s just always baffled me how much hate new mums get for it. I don’t plan on having children because I travel a lot and dont have a permanent home. But if I were to have a child it would most likely travel the world with me and wouldn’t have a ‘settled’ home. I’m sure I’d get slated for doing that but to me there is no right or wrong to parenting just different styles.

You’re putting a lot of faith in young babies being “fast asleep”… more often than not they don’t stay that way for long 🤣 babies are unpredictable and their needs change on a daily basis. Your priorities just change when you become a mum 😌

Reactions: 10

No one said having a break isn’t allowed? We’re simply calling her out on saying she never has a break when she’s constantly having breaks. There’s nothing wrong with leaving your child regardless of age as long as they’re safe and looked after, which Romeo clearly is!

She left him for a week. You can’t have stitches taken out from a nose job until day 7, which the surgeon has to do

Reactions: 5
I think the point is she’s away from him often when she states she ‘never has a break’ but she very clearly does

Reactions: 16
I was going to say I don’t think having a night out as a mum is a bad thing. I wouldn’t be able to leave my baby for as long as she did for the nose job though, but on a positive note I guess it’s nice she has someone she can trust to look after the baby that long while she’s away..

" if the baby is fast asleep" lol You deffo will feel different when you have your own! That's a stupid comment but makes sense coming from someone without kids!
also... no one's slating her for this so not sure where you picked up on this.. but the girl has had plenty breaks?? She left her son to go abroad for cosmetic surgery that she didn't need when he was so poorly?? Also she's went on insta last week sharing everything about R being poorly every single day there was something new (her words) then she posted her nose job which she would have been out th country for almost a week for! Don't share that your sons SoOoOo PoOrLy then admit you left him for a nose job 😫 a think that's the point everyone's making no one saying she can't do things but when she's playing the victim she doesn't get a break yet this thread has plenty proof of all the breaks she's had in so little time with let's not forget such a poorly baby! Clearly Chloe forgets her own lies (it's been proven here) she only has herself to blame for the stick she gets! Along with let's not forgetting the fact she had a baby with a known deadbeat 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m a MUA and would never pay someone else to do my makeup especially if money is tight, i can’t see why she is

Reactions: 3
Surprised she can even read, that’s the smallest study book ever

Attachments

I’m a MUA and would never pay someone else to do my makeup especially if money is tight, i can’t see why she is
Was she even qualified? I feel like in the back of her mind she thinks being a makeup artist will always be a back up option, but I think she will be in for a shock. She’s not done it in like 3 years, she can’t stick to a business and therefore retain clients. Not to mention, it’s an oversaturated market now and the makeup she used to do is just not as desirable anymore (like pink cut creases, glitter and heavy skin) she was silly stopping doing it.

Reactions: 3
I just found her old MUA Insta account (her main Insta follows it for anyone curious) so strange to see how different she looks without fillers…she looked nice as she was

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.