Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe will be pissing herself that she has 2 threads on here.
My thoughts exactly hahaahah 😂😂 she's her own worst enemy though! I wonder if Louis has done a dna test? Could be his perfect excuse for being so absent

Reactions: 1
Romeo is definitely his, I think so anyway. the girl gets obsessed with fellas she's with after about two weeks. I honestly can't see her as the type to cheat on someone she's with. Now if it was the other way about and it was Luis carried the baby I'd have absolutely no problem saying the baby could be anyones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t see her cheating tbh and I do actually think Romeo does look like Luis in her latest post for him being 6 months

Anyone noticing the constant photos of Romeo looking like luis in her eyes to show us he does 😂 she loves to hate us 😮💨😂

I must have sight issues because I think Romeo is the double of his dad. Even if he doesn’t look like him who really cares? Most babies look the same in my opinion till they are grown up any way🤣

Reactions: 6
New to this thread but the baby looks just like Luis imo. Someone on the last thread said it’s weird because his daughter has dark features! I know mixed race people who have white kids with blue eyes and blond hair. 😅 it’s really not uncommon at all.

Reactions: 3
Babies literally look like potatoes until they are toddlers so it’s a bit premature to say he doesn’t look like dad 😅

Reactions: 13
She’s constantly taking her baby or herself to hospital/walk in centres.

Saying he’s had 50,000 infections this week. Umm.. Give him time to get over them and for treatment to work. Usually followed up by her posting she’s in the pub with him. He was premature so he’s going to be more open to infections but she seems clueless.

Reactions: 12
I thought the same thing, she’s giving off the same vibes as Gypsy rose’s mother🤣
She’s constantly taking her baby or herself to hospital/walk in centres.

Saying he’s had 50,000 infections this week. Umm.. Give him time to get over them and for treatment to work. Usually followed up by her posting she’s in the pub with him. He was premature so he’s going to be more open to infections but she seems clueless.

• Haha
Nice of her to promote only eating 1000 calories, and she wonders why she has a thread. Irresponsible and clueless girl.

Reactions: 15
Looks like she’s had a nose job the bottom of her nose is cut like a scar where they open it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.