Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The timing is just wrong, he’s in and out of hospital as she keeps saying so to leave him to go abroad for a nose job is ridiculous anything could of happened when she was away she literally has her whole life to go get a nose job not when she has a young premature baby who needs her, I think it’s very selfish and like I said just bad timing. I just think she’s very immature and still not taking motherhood very serious…

Reactions: 16
Omg I can’t actually believe she’s left Romeo to go abroad and get a nose job 😦 that’s actually really sad. I don’t care if I’d have already paid for it and it was booked, there’s no way I’d leave my poorly baby for that. Jeeez

Reactions: 7
her original nose is literally perfect. I would pay good money to have that one 🥴

I’ve just asked her aswell, because in this mornings stories she didn’t have the cast on, and now she does? So strange to just take it off to film Instagram stories then put it back on?

Both noses are beautiful? Like I don’t actually understand which is before and after

Reactions: 3
Shes so full of shite saying she booked and payed for it in 2020 I saw her comment on a surgeons post a couple of months ago asking for a price😂 you don’t pay for any surgery in Turkey until you get there either. It’s quite sad not a single person around her could have advised her to wait until Romeo was better. Binfluencer priorities 🤪✌

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I really don’t understand how she’s had the time to go and get her nose done and how have we not seen it until now? She’s always posting stories and I’ve seen no bandages or bruising! Why is she lying about having it booked two years that literally makes no difference

I think she’s literally had it done the past few weeks, when Romeo has been ill. She didn’t have a bandage on on Mother’s Day or when she went to the metro kids cavern launch day… plus didn’t she go silent for a week or so just recently

Reactions: 5
It was booked and paid for.. but Romeo was born prematurely so does that mean she would have left him when he was only a couple of months old to have it done..

I think she’s literally had it done the past few weeks, when Romeo has been ill. She didn’t have a bandage on on Mother’s Day or when she went to the metro kids cavern launch day… plus didn’t she go silent for a week or so just recently
There’s a gap of selfies in her feed from 31/03 until today so assuming it’s in that time gap. But I’ve still been seeing her posting on her story and no cuts or bandages so I’m confused???😂

Reactions: 4
She doesn't want people to ‘copy her’ and she doesn’t need to ‘explain her self’ ‘positive vibes only’ why post it in the first place? She went to the extent to hide it all so you may as well keep it private. Doubt anyone would have even noticed it she waited for the cut to heel looks no different and she still uses filters that alter her nose shape anyway

Reactions: 4
Wonder if her mum and dad had to help her out and pay for the nose job as well 😂 or maybe she used the money she saves on not having to buy formula! 😉

Reactions: 12
She’s so contradicting… your looks are fine luv.. you should use that money to pay for literacy lessons / education to better yourself

Reactions: 9
Spending money on a nose job but has no job,is a single mum and has said she’s skint and had to have help from her parents .(Although she’s backtracked now ) Also lives at home and has no car .nothing wrong with any of that but quite odd to be spending money on plastic surgery under those circumstances .
Why doesn’t she go back to doing only fans ? She’s in underwear on her insta anyway ?

Reactions: 10
She still has only fans just doesn’t promote it anymore but that’s probably where she’s getting the money from

Reactions: 2
She still has only fans just doesn’t promote it anymore but that’s probably where she’s getting the money from
oh really I thought she’d stopped it. But yeah would make sense for her to just keep doing it tbh seeing as she’s flaunting all over insta for free

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.