Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still reading here? It’s hardly worth her bothering.
The nose job won’t make her any happier either.

Reactions: 1
Selfishly I wish she hadn’t done it, her nose before looked similar to mine so when she hadn’t had it done it sort of made me feel like mine was okay too! I’ve been debating changing my nose for years 😭
Also I feel as she has quite a bit of fillers in her lips, the nose is almost a bit too small for the rest of her face now. Not sure if that makes sense to anyone?
Just wish she’d left it alone especially whilst little one is vulnerable. Yes he may not have been poorly when she had it done, but he was still on oxygen and vulnerable….her choice o guess

Reactions: 11
Selfishly I wish she hadn’t done it, her nose before looked similar to mine so when she hadn’t had it done it sort of made me feel like mine was okay too! I’ve been debating changing my nose for years 😭
Also I feel as she has quite a bit of fillers in her lips, the nose is almost a bit too small for the rest of her face now. Not sure if that makes sense to anyone?
Just wish she’d left it alone especially whilst little one is vulnerable. Yes he may not have been poorly when she had it done, but he was still on oxygen and vulnerable….her choice o guess
She looked better before the surgery so don't feel bad about yourself! I liaised with her surgeon when searching for one but did not like how short & snouty he made most noses, and he has done the same to hers! I can't comprehend how she could leave her sick baby, nor do I understand why she didn't wait until he was better.

Reactions: 6
It won’t be as upturned as it looks now. It drops A LOT when it heals. I’ve had two nose jobs. I’m considering a third as I’m still not happy with it 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don't get that meme she shared? Is it as if to say Luis said something like "no one will want yous" or something?

Reactions: 5
Her mate chloe also just posted something making a dig at Luis. God sake girls make up your minds. One min hes there n we are all crazy to suggest otherwise. Next they are both slating him

Reactions: 10
Grow the duck up Chloe. Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance with her behaving like this.

So pathetic.. I have no sympathy for her. She decided to have a baby with him, she knew what he was like and didn’t care, simply liked the attention.

Reactions: 15
It was only a few weeks ago she was defending luis…. And she said when she got her nose job luis had him….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.