Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came on here to say what’s happened to her nose, I can’t see any difference tho if she’s had a nose job?!

Reactions: 2
I think that her nose looks different because she has a filter on the story, I tried it and my nose looked the same!

Her nose looks swollen and scabby.

One of her stories is her getting ready with him and there’s not a single toy around. He could be playing on a little mat.

Reactions: 4
She is clueless posting how many calories she’s eaten ! Eat what you want chloe but are you that thick to realise there’s impressionable girls and women ,maybe men on your insta who will look at you and think if they eat the same amount of cals they will look like you.Majority of people need significantly more cals that what chloe posted .She should just stay away from the subject all together IMO and she has no knowledge of nutrition .

Reactions: 5
I'm just laughing that she tagged fergo I bet there messaging each other about how they have each other's backs and f tattle 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She says she’s not been posting because her sons been in hospital however she rocks up with a fresh nose job scar… it makes no sense lol

Reactions: 1
She has definitely had her nose done! She was always posting about how she wanted it doing but I don’t understand how she could when her son is in & out of hospital 😣 Nonetheless, I want to know where she went for it!! x

Reactions: 3
For someone who’s baby is apparently ‘always ill and in hospital’ she certainly seems to still manage to go out for dinner and drinks multiple times a week…

Welll welll wellll …when did she go?
I thought he has been ill and on oxygen since he was born so when wasn’t he ill? 🤔 I’ve asked her where she went about 400 times on the Q&A but she’s ignoring me. & her spelling is bleeping horrendous 😩

Reactions: 18
I thought he has been ill and on oxygen since he was born so when wasn’t he ill? 🤔 I’ve asked her where she went about 400 times on the Q&A but she’s ignoring me. & her spelling is bleeping horrendous 😩
I’ve just asked her aswell, because in this mornings stories she didn’t have the cast on, and now she does? So strange to just take it off to film Instagram stories then put it back on?

Both noses are beautiful? Like I don’t actually understand which is before and after

Attachments

Last edited:
It was Turkey. She left him to travel abroad for it
Do you know the surgeon? I suspected it was Comfort Zone, Turkey but I was like no surely she wouldn’t have gone to Turkey for a week when her baby is not well 😐

Now she’s saying she didn’t leave him the full time and it was a time he would of been with his dad, so unless Luis lived at Chloe’s for the time she was away seeing as Romeo needs oxygen and can only have it at her house, it doesn’t make sense at all..

I really can’t cope with her illiteracy 😩 It’s so bad!! “I could of did it for promo” 😭😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

This is literally what the inside of Chloe's head looks like. Reading what she writes literally almost gives me a brain aneurysm! "I would of, I could of" it's literally stuff you learn in primary school. It just sickens me that someone with such little intellect and such little understanding of basic English is able to inject peoples faces? Not saying that you need to be a rocket scientist but duck me, come on!!

Reactions: 9
Now she’s saying she didn’t leave him the full time and it was a time he would of been with his dad, so unless Luis lived at Chloe’s for the time she was away seeing as Romeo needs oxygen and can only have it at her house, it doesn’t make sense at all..
I’ve literally been to Ukraine for nose surgery and waiting to go to Turkey. You need to be there for at least a week x

This is literally what the inside of Chloe's head looks like. Reading what she writes literally almost gives me a brain aneurysm! "I would of, I could of" it's literally stuff you learn in primary school. It just sickens me that someone with such little intellect and such little understanding of basic English is able to inject peoples faces? Not saying that you need to be a rocket scientist but duck me, come on!!
OH MY GOD I bleeping SAID THIS! I was speaking to my friend about it and I was like I couldn’t let someone who doesn’t know basic English and the use of a comma inject my face 😩

I’ve literally been to Ukraine for nose surgery and waiting to go to Turkey. You need to be there for at least a week x

OH MY GOD I bleeping SAID THIS! I was speaking to my friend about it and I was like I couldn’t let someone who doesn’t know basic English and the use of a comma inject my face 😩
And she lives in Newcastle. There’s not a single direct flight there.
so she’s obviously went from Manchester which is 3.5hrs drive from Newcastle. Less on a train seeing as she doesn’t drive. Which is another night away from her baby as travelling Newcastle - Manchester then flying to Turkey is a mission I’ve done it many times for work

I personally wouldn't shame her for going off and leaving the baby as such. Her parents are obviously very good and she's so lucky to have them. It's more so just sad and completely fucked up that she would leave her baby for something so unnecessary that she 100% didn't need. A holiday break with your girlfriends, yes you go girl! A nose job that you could end up with complications all whilst having a sick baby? 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is never going to be happy with how she looks. I just hope my daughter never grows up and hates herself as much as Chloe does because it's just sad.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.