Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luis makes me feel sick imagine having two kids and being in ibjza he needs to sort his life out
Cringin hell.My vagina closes up when I think of the grown ass father of two who gives 0 fucks about either of his two gorgeous babies.swanning around ocean beach like some 21 year old gods gift to women .
Borkin hell!
He wants to be looking for a wife and raising his kids the big fat embarrassment that he is .Would not be seen dead letting my son act the way he does .His family should be ashamed .

Reactions: 15
Spot on!!! The way he acts you’d think he was a 20 year old lad with zero responsibilities. It makes me cringe seeing his stories at ocean beach.

And the funny thing is that Chloe is only about 22 isn’t she. She should be the one doing what he’s currently doing!

Reactions: 8
Oh weaning isn’t working…. Probably cos IT’S TWO MONTHS TOO EARLY. Of course he still “wants his milk”, he isn’t ready for solids, and milk is their main source of nutrition until age one 1 anyway. I’m a FTM and this is just basic knowledge ???

Reactions: 5
I thought the same. I did consider messaging her trying to be polite and helpful, but she probably wouldn’t see it anyway.

When you first start weaning it doesn’t matter how much they eat. It’s all about introducing new tastes to them. And they should only have very small amounts at first - milk is the main priority until 12 months old. So I’m not sure what she’s expecting from him so young.

Reactions: 5
I thought the same. I did consider messaging her trying to be polite and helpful, but she probably wouldn’t see it anyway.

When you first start weaning it doesn’t matter how much they eat. It’s all about introducing new tastes to them. And they should only have very small amounts at first - milk is the main priority until 12 months old. So I’m not sure what she’s expecting from him so young.
Exactly. Until the age of one, “real” food is just for fun!

Reactions: 1
Times like this I feel bad for Chloe. Imagine her seeing his stories and him living it up in Ibiza the absolute moth. I don't think Chloe is a bad person whatsoever and she is doing a great job with Romeo. It's just the tit of never getting a break etc that I can't abide by! I reckon it'll be no time until some up and coming desperate influencer wannabe throws herself at him and he has another baby that he takes absolute zero responsibility for. I would rather be celibate for the rest of my life than go near the like of him, eugh!

Reactions: 15
Times like this I feel bad for Chloe. Imagine her seeing his stories and him living it up in Ibiza the absolute moth. I don't think Chloe is a bad person whatsoever and she is doing a great job with Romeo. It's just the tit of never getting a break etc that I can't abide by! I reckon it'll be no time until some up and coming desperate influencer wannabe throws herself at him and he has another baby that he takes absolute zero responsibility for. I would rather be celibate for the rest of my life than go near the like of him, eugh!
Agree with you.She does annoy me for several reasons but both her and Romeo deserve to find a nice man who will respect and look after them both .I hope she does.Might give that head a wake up call.

Reactions: 4
Her story with blokey holding Romeo is 100% to make luis jealous/feel bad, and I hope it does - the absolute scrote. Always had cringey vibes, should’ve known he’d turn out to be a deadbeat dad and a waste of space.

A man upset me today - can you tell? 😂 so I’m taking it out on Luis hahah

Reactions: 10
Little Romeo has a better social life than I do! Luis has to feel something when he sees that photo. He really is a waste of oxygen!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to rise above it. Leave him to make an embarrassment of himself. And just get on with the things by herself.

Also…why is Romeo at what looks like a bar at 8pm! I know some people don’t stick to routines, but doesn’t seem the best place for him at this time of night.

Reactions: 17
Her story with blokey holding Romeo is 100% to make luis jealous/feel bad, and I hope it does - the absolute scrote. Always had cringey vibes, should’ve known he’d turn out to be a deadbeat dad and a waste of space.

A man upset me today - can you tell? 😂 so I’m taking it out on Luis hahah
I doubt Luis will be arsed ,he’s too much of a twit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.