Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scotty T gives massive red corsa lad picking up his teenage girlfriend from school vibes so it’s not massively surprising he goes for girls a whole decade younger than him tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen the story of her with Callum. Didn't he cheat on her? The girl literally has zero respect for herself. The fact she goes for these type of "men" in the first place, then would even as much as be in their company after being treated like a dog by them. Girl see your bleeping worth!! Because it's not all about her anymore, it's about romeo too. She's definitely the type that would introduce them to Romeo after a week, Romeo builds a bond then they finish 3 months later.

Reactions: 8
“This literally doesn’t even have a filter on” no babes it’s caked in FaceApp tho x

On her friend Julia’s story you can see Cocaine Chloe desperately hanging off her ex Callum’s shoulder 😂
I just watched her friend’s stories, I know it’s all we say on here but she just looks so abnormally small - like someone’s kid sister has been allowed on a night out with the adults! 😦

Reactions: 2
Don't know why you're talking in the past tense, she still looks like a child 🤣 it's just odd and proper fucked up that men look at her body and think "wow she's fit", it's strange behaviour.
I was gunna say this looking at how small she is in relation to the pram and even baby now haha. Obviously she is very pretty but she’s just so tiny it’s like a preteen. That’s not to shame here like you say it just makes you wonder about the men!

Reactions: 4
The toddler looking bleep has had more breaks from Romeo's been born than I've had in the last two years! Which is all well and good, all mums deserve breaks. But quit with the "I never get a break" crap 🙄

Cmon now this dress is not attractive. Also cannot believe she went to Joshua ritchies party. Imagine leaving your baby to go hang with a bunch of coke scrounging chavs all desperately chasing status to stay relevant… could never be me.
She is one of those coke scrounging chavs🤢 thought it would change when she had a kid but clearly not. How gross

Reactions: 10
She had that life before,she chose to have a baby so ultimately you can’t really go back to weekend benders all the time. She probably misses it and we all know how the thought of a baby is very different from the reality. Perhaps she will start taking the little one to more baby focused places as there are plenty around the area.

Reactions: 5
The toddler looking bleep has had more breaks from Romeo's been born than I've had in the last two years! Which is all well and good, all mums deserve breaks. But quit with the "I never get a break" crap 🙄
Exactly this! As a single mum, I completely understand she needs a break, as do all mums with partners. But it’s the fact she repeatedly says she never gets a break…when she has more breaks than someone without a baby!

He’s only like 6 months old isn’t he and she’s been on numerous nights out, training courses with overnight stays etc…so she can’t say she doesn’t get a break ever again!

Cmon now this dress is not attractive. Also cannot believe she went to Joshua ritchies party. Imagine leaving your baby to go hang with a bunch of coke scrounging chavs all desperately chasing status to stay relevant… could never be me.
She will definitely be needing a dose of Canesten Duo after wearing that dress #ThrushyFlaps

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Flappin ell

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.