Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says she does it all herself tbf I think she’s more referring to having 0 help from Luis
Ahh ok, yes maybe I’m mis-interpreting her!

I‘m pretty sure the only thing I’ve seen him post with Romeo was an ad…such a shame because he has two beautiful children who are missing out on their father being present.

Reactions: 9
I actually think she’s doing great with him regardless of her brother having him whilst she puts a face mask on or the few nights out she has. He’s also only 6 months old so he hasn’t needed to be in a routine (for those moaning about him being out for dinner in the evenings). Should probs cut her some slack regarding this and, as mentioned above, it should be luis copping it. You’re nuts if you think single mums doing it all wouldn’t snap a family members hand off for a break here and there.
im a single mum and I mentioned a routine because without one, I wouldn’t survive. Maybe she’s lucky in the sense she has a village around her to help her, when some of us don’t.

I think she’s done amazing with Romeo don’t get me wrong, and I would never slate her for thag

Reactions: 5
im a single mum and I mentioned a routine because without one, I wouldn’t survive. Maybe she’s lucky in the sense she has a village around her to help her, when some of us don’t.

I think she’s done amazing with Romeo don’t get me wrong, and I would never slate her for thag
Can definitely relate to you mums and take my hat off to single mums. I have two kids and I’m with their dad but he works unsociable hours so isn’t really much help being hands on, it’s like I had to pick physical help or financial so even though I work too I’m like a single mum in the day to day semantics and I wish I had family who would come and give me a break. It really isn’t easy and I do feel for Chloe as even if luis wasn’t there much but made sure Romeo was financially secure and made time to see him as and when he could; that would he better than what he does and you could see he is trying but he really doesn’t come across as a man who is fussed about being a parent.

Reactions: 7
Nothing makes me not want to buy from a company more than giving things to people who can buy the item them self/already have said item. Why does Chloe need the pram when she already has an expensive egg pram? Give one to a womans refuge or something 🙄

Reactions: 15
Nothing makes me not want to buy from a company more than giving things to people who can buy the item them self/already have said item. Why does Chloe need the pram when she already has an expensive egg pram? Give one to a womans refuge or something 🙄
I found it a bit odd too because her followers aren’t mums either. They’re young girls who aren’t buying prams. So seems a bit of a pointless collab!

Reactions: 8
Did she delete the post?

It’s actually infuriating seeing Luis on holiday and missing this important stage for both Romeo and Chloe. I honestly do believe Chloe’s side and think he’s threatened her with slander, which is why she has to hide his name and say everything is fine

Reactions: 12
It’s actually infuriating seeing Luis on holiday and missing this important stage for both Romeo and Chloe. I honestly do believe Chloe’s side and think he’s threatened her with slander, which is why she has to hide his name and say everything is fine
yeah wouldn’t surprise me, he’s probably also getting someone else pregnant as we speak 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Luis is an waste of space as a father. I’d be ashamed if he was my Son.

And it’s going to be really difficult for Vienna and Romeo to have a close sibling relationship if he doesn’t have them both together.

Reactions: 9

And it’s going to be really difficult for Vienna and Romeo to have a close sibling relationship if he doesn’t have them both together.
I know, I always think it must be pretty tit for his parents.. they have 2 ‘grandchildren’ that they will never get to see

Cally and Chloe are going to have to communicate for the sake of the kids. Maybe now he’s off the oxygen tank and his health isn’t so touch and go they can arrange a visit, such a shame for siblings to miss out coz their dad is a deadbeat!

Still using the EGG pram so what was the need to gift her a new pram? Absolutely none. I make a mental list of these companies and seriously wouldn’t buy from them. I think it’s shameful of chloe to accept it too
I'm the exact same! I'd sooner use a company that donates to those in need. Not that Chloe is coming down in money but she already has a top of the range pram and it's not as if Maxi Cosi are an up and coming brand struggling to make sales ffs. I can understand why smaller brands will send their stuff out to influencers to get their names out there but it just completely turns me off when I see bigger name brands doing this!

But she NEVER gets a break! Surely it’s weekly at this point
Is this for a night out or is she now a lady of the night (just curious as I know people who used to rent apartments for one or two nights in manc just to see men for coin)

• Haha
So she’s saying Romeo has a giant head…. Looks pretty normal to me? He’s completely in proportion. Is this part of her “wow I’m so tiny but my baby is ginormous” personality trait?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.