Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't have Turkey teef so he wouldn't be for Chloe! Remember her other ex was it Callum he was called? His teeth were hideously white and too big for his gob too!
Mayeb she’s going for a change of scenery? 🤣

Reactions: 1
If this is actually her new lad (which I doubt it’s obvious she’s just begging for a reaction of luis) he’s a big upgrade. Luis looks like a little boy🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s taken the step dad story down now. But there’s one of him pushing the pram. And yeah a great upgrade on Luis haha!

Oh god I'd totally forgotten that she was with scotty t. She was like 19 and he was 30 🤮 I seen pictures of his only fans of him fingering his own ass hole, the creep!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh yeah I forgot about Scotty T! It was Callum from Ibiza Weekender with the Turkey teeth wasn’t it?

Reactions: 2
What on earth was “Scotty T” playing at…. She looks like a CHILD
Don't know why you're talking in the past tense, she still looks like a child 🤣 it's just odd and proper fucked up that men look at her body and think "wow she's fit", it's strange behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Woooow I totally forgot she was with him 😂 I was gonna say maybe the reason she’s so insecure is cos everyone cheats on her but what does she expect with these boys 😂

Woooow I totally forgot she was with him 😂 I was gonna say maybe the reason she’s so insecure is cos everyone cheats on her but what does she expect with these boys 😂
She maybe expects a partner to be faithful? It’s sad that it appears to be impossible these days for these young duck boys 🙄

Reactions: 8
On her friend Julia’s story you can see Cocaine Chloe desperately hanging off her ex Callum’s shoulder 😂

• Wow
What on earth was she wearing last night. Like she forgot to put her outfit on and just went out in her jacket haha!

She maybe expects a partner to be faithful? It’s sad that it appears to be impossible these days for these young duck boys 🙄
I’m not saying she shouldn’t expect that in a partner, I’m saying she should expect it from those boys she goes for haha

Latest pic is so edited her face looks like a sticker

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.