Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying on she’s had no sleep for 6 days but can beg for accommodation and go out drinking?
Get in the bin.

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who thinks it’s odd she still has most of her couple photos up of her and Luis?

Reactions: 4
So this seems like she’s at a wedding (notice the sign to the right)
Why the hell is she dressed in jeans and trainers?
I’d be livid if she turned up to my wedding dressed like that? Not wedding appropriate in my eyes
The wedding could be on another floor. I’ve been to venues before that had wedding welcome signs etc but you aren’t actually near the wedding party. Well I hope that’s what’s happening anyway in her case 😂

Reactions: 9
The wedding could be on another floor. I’ve been to venues before that had wedding welcome signs etc but you aren’t actually near the wedding party. Well I hope that’s what’s happening anyway in her case 😂
I bloody well hope so 😂

Reactions: 1
So weird she’d include the sign in the pic if that’s not why she’s there? Imagine that was your wedding sign lmao

Reactions: 8
I know it’s not related but I’m surprised there’s no thread for Chloe Blackburn! God she’s so tacky and chavvy! Also didn’t the orange trend end about 5 years ago! She thinks she’s funny but she’s actually just cringe!

Reactions: 7
I know it’s not related but I’m surprised there’s no thread for Chloe Blackburn! God she’s so tacky and chavvy! Also didn’t the orange trend end about 5 years ago! She thinks she’s funny but she’s actually just cringe!
Agreed! Someone should start one 🤭

Reactions: 2
I don't really think she does enough to have a thread on here. It would be as dead as Chloe E's last remaining brain cells. I do agree with you, she is so cringey. She's so pretty naturally but her makeup is awful!

Reactions: 1
Little miss I never have a break is having another break to have her hair done. Don’t get me wrong EVERY parent deserves a break but I can’t remember the last time I went and had my hair done and my son is 5. Everyone needs a break but stop claiming you don’t have an ounce of help but are constantly having treatments on yourself, going on nights out, live with your parents & brother and only ever take the poor kid to restaurants and pubs for what YOU want to do.

Reactions: 14
Little miss I never have a break is having another break to have her hair done. Don’t get me wrong EVERY parent deserves a break but I can’t remember the last time I went and had my hair done and my son is 5. Everyone needs a break but stop claiming you don’t have an ounce of help but are constantly having treatments on yourself, going on nights out, live with your parents & brother and only ever take the poor kid to restaurants and pubs for what YOU want to do.
Yep exactly she better not try and say she never has a break again 😴 in my opinion even going out to restaurants with Romeo is having a break cause he just sits in his car seat lol my baby would never if I tried to take him to a restaurant 🤣

I couldn’t be arsed with her stories if she found out there was a thread on her, she’s really really not that interesting

I came here to say the same! Like I’ve said before, says she doesn’t get break but she gets a lot!

She’s just had a full day out having her hair done, that’s a treat even for people with no children. She’s on a completely different planet.

Says she wants to move out and get her own place at some point too, she’ll have a shock then!

Reactions: 6
Luis makes me feel sick imagine having two kids and being in ibjza he needs to sort his life out

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.