Chloe Busby (lifewiththebusbys/busbybusybooks)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those books have not been safety checked and she really needs to stop selling them until they are! If they had have been she wouldn't have cleared her Tik Tok after reading here. So bad that she's still continuing

Reactions: 3
Another one who no doubt is in need of a universal credit check. I swear when her and sofa have to show their bank statements they will be buggered. No way they are declaring all this income legitimately

Reactions: 4
Another one who no doubt is in need of a universal credit check. I swear when her and sofa have to show their bank statements they will be buggered. No way they are declaring all this income legitimately
Definitely. I reported that last week. Funnily enough my ex reported me once (I hadn't done anything wrong so it was fine) but I had to show the last 12 month bank statements and there's no way her or Sofa are putting it all on their uc journals as monthly income, I'd bet my house on it! They also ask for personal statements not just business ones

Reactions: 2
She needs to just get a real job. If she has to have help with housing costs that's one thing but all this cooking the books with the unsafe business and the mlm is just laziness and ways she can stay out of a regular job lets face it.

Reactions: 1
She seems quite lost I think. She doesn’t have proper friends and her whole identity is built around being a mum. Her kids are growing up and I think she is struggling to be herself as an individual. It’s quite sad really.

Her whole identity is built around being a freeloading Instgrammer. She clearly aint loved up with her hubby. She just flits from one freebie to the next. Another sale today on the fake perfumes she's done, its so embarrassing, it's like she has to give them away to get them gone

It's strange seeing her going on about the gym because every time I see a full body shot of her lately she looks like she's piled on the weight. Not surprising though with all the takeouts she eats (because they have money freed up for that because they probably pay £200 a month for a family flat in central London & get way more uc than they are genuinely entitled to)

She's getting smart - her recent stories about joining FM she's blocked out the fragrance list because she's advertising them under the brand names not FM which is against ASA advertising rules.

She’s so bloody boring.
Shame she doesn’t get so smart about her unsafe books, tax return or UC

Why does she cut the edges of her book? She makes it sound like really hard work. I don’t get it!

I didn't realise Chloe had a thread. I followed her before she was a blogger as I met her through a mutual hobby. Her first post on her grid is 2018 but she had the account before that and she's deleted everything pre-2018 unless my IG just won't scroll any further. Then she became a blogger/influencer/whatever she wants to call herself and unfollowed us all. Ironic because she probably would have had better engagement from us. I actually sent her a friend request on Facebook back in the day but she ignored it for years and then one day accepted it out of the blue, only to immediately send me an invite to like her business page. So transparent.

I didn't realise Chloe had a thread. I followed her before she was a blogger as I met her through a mutual hobby. Her first post on her grid is 2018 but she had the account before that and she's deleted everything pre-2018 unless my IG just won't scroll any further. Then she became a blogger/influencer/whatever she wants to call herself and unfollowed us all. Ironic because she probably would have had better engagement from us. I actually sent her a friend request on Facebook back in the day but she ignored it for years and then one day accepted it out of the blue, only to immediately send me an invite to like her business page. So transparent.
Do you know why she doesn’t get on with her in-laws?? ☕

Do you know why she doesn’t get on with her in-laws?? ☕
No but it seems to be quite recent? She posted at Christmas how a lot had happened in the past year and she doesn't speak to them anymore. I doubt we will find out. I have to say that both their families seem a bit hands off from what she says on her stories. The eldest child is 13 and they've never had a night away from the kids as no one will look after them. When they went to see Kevin Hart the other day, her mum came around to mind the kids but not for long because four kids is too much for her apparently. When they got married with three kids at the time, they went home after the wedding back to the normal parent routine of bath and bed time because none of the friends or family would look after the kids for the night. Not sure if I'm being harsh but surely the families could step up a bit for one or two nights a year!

Only just realised Chloe has a thread! Has anyone else noticed that one of her dogs has disappeared? I don’t think she talked about it, but only Bailey has been in the background of her stories the last few weeks, and when she did a haul of that huge amount of crap from Temu (think that is what it is called!) she referred to buying Bailey some new dog toys, but no mention of Bonnie. Wonder if something has happened and that’s why she has seemed a bit low recently…

Only just realised Chloe has a thread! Has anyone else noticed that one of her dogs has disappeared? I don’t think she talked about it, but only Bailey has been in the background of her stories the last few weeks, and when she did a haul of that huge amount of crap from Temu (think that is what it is called!) she referred to buying Bailey some new dog toys, but no mention of Bonnie. Wonder if something has happened and that’s why she has seemed a bit low recently…
I was thinning the same. Didn’t she say a few weeks ago something sad happened within the family?

I was thinning the same. Didn’t she say a few weeks ago something sad happened within the family?
Yes, I was trying to recall, but I do think she was offline for a few days and then said something to that effect. I think she has deleted a number of posts from her Instagram too - possibly ones with the dogs in…

I just got an email through today asking me to give more info on the illegal books! I’ve given tick tock links, both Instagram accounts and Facebook. It wasn’t even an automated email, it was a very specific one ☝🏻 It asked me to fill in the start date of when they were first publicised as being sold so very interesting!

She’s just posted a ‘day in the life’ vid (snooze!) and refers to just ‘the dog’ and not ‘dogs’ something has deffo happened to the other one! Wouldnt be surprised if it bit one of the kids the way the youngest used to suffocate it!!

Reactions: 4
Just noticed about the second dog…. Do you think she no longer has her? Wonder if she will address it 👀