Chloe Busby (lifewiththebusbys/busbybusybooks)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they have definitely split up! No mention of his work when talking about moving house like she normally does and she always comments on what is written here but has said nothing on this! 👀

Reactions: 1
I suspect they've been separated for quite a while. It's been obvious for ages that something was going on but I think they were just living together for financial reasons. Hasn't he gone to his family for Christmas without her for at least the last 2 years? I know some bloggers always say they prefer to keep their life stuff private but if you're a family/lifestyle blogger and make an income from Instagram and rely on engagement, it's kind of weird to not actually talk about your real life and just pretend everything is fine or avoid the issues. I doubt she will say much but it's quite telling that she hasn't mentioned co-parenting or being on good terms with him for the kids (I.e. the usual stuff people say after divorce!)

She reads here she's made that obvious so I think that's why she's posted the video. Of course it's all 'me, me, me' but I agree he always looked miserable around her

I actually like Chloe (shoot me) but I always thought he seemed so disinterested and she did everything 24/7.