Chloe Busby (lifewiththebusbys/busbybusybooks)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a response about my enquiry about the safety marking. It was an automated one, thanking me and saying that they take all complaints very seriously etc etc. Anyone else had one yet?
Straight back into the pyramid scheme touting yesterday I see. She needs to try and figure out if she is working in educating children or counterfeit goods because the two just don't go together
Just checked emails I got a generic one too

Reactions: 4
Oh bore off with your press event you freeloader. You know that not one person who watches her will be influenced to go there and she knows it too yet continues to fleece these companies with her unengaged following. How can these pretend influencers live this life, of constantly trying to nab freebies? Especially her, I mean it’s not like she has to pay for her housing, she could at least pay for her days out. She will also be on the old universal credit too whilst getting gifts and earning from three different jobs if you include her husbands. Praying it all catches up with them!

Reactions: 7
Think she fails to realise all these gifts ads pr things etc actually puts people off 😂 I refuse to go somewhere/buy a product that an influencer has shared

Think she fails to realise all these gifts ads pr things etc actually puts people off 😂 I refuse to go somewhere/buy a product that an influencer has shared
Exactly. They are only going because it's free and wouldn't otherwise! Never see her and her husband having any dates or doing anything together last all which is weird. Doesn't feel like a loving marriage at all from what we see

Exactly. They are only going because it's free and wouldn't otherwise! Never see her and her husband having any dates or doing anything together last all which is weird. Doesn't feel like a loving marriage at all from what we see
I find it weird his family seem to dislike her

Oh bore off with your press event you freeloader. You know that not one person who watches her will be influenced to go there and she knows it too yet continues to fleece these companies with her unengaged following. How can these pretend influencers live this life, of constantly trying to nab freebies? Especially her, I mean it’s not like she has to pay for her housing, she could at least pay for her days out. She will also be on the old universal credit too whilst getting gifts and earning from three different jobs if you include her husbands. Praying it all catches up with them!
I bet with 4 kids she's making an absolute fortune out of universal credit too. Plus her rent covered. A nice little extra from the perfume thing that doesn't get declared, unsafe book sales and husband's job. She'll be getting way over her entitlement.
Early thread title - Everything in my life is free - my books aren't safe though, silly me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I got the email too but mine included a form attached asking about social media accounts. Yours might have this too so double check as I nearly missed it. Quite handy though because her book tik tok is empty now and I didn’t put her other tik tok on my first email 👍🏼

I got the email too but mine included a form attached asking about social media accounts. Yours might have this too so double check as I nearly missed it. Quite handy though because her book tik tok is empty now and I didn’t put her other tik tok on my first email 👍🏼
I’ll check thank you!

The Mummy bugs me more than anything else. Imagine how her husband must feel knowing his grown wife still says Mummy. I want to turn myself inside out whenever she says it CUT THE CORD CHLOE ITS TIME

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The Mummy bugs me more than anything else. Imagine how her husband must feel knowing his grown wife still says Mummy. I want to turn myself inside out whenever she says it CUT THE CORD CHLOE ITS TIME
I agree, I thought it was just a joke thing at first but she’s being serious isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her sharing a quote about her being successful. Who’s going to tell her it’s the tax payer funding her heavily subsidised accommodation that is successful, not her taking whatever she can for free

• Haha
Reactions: 5
my eyes are hurting so much from that dancing. Who does she think finds endless videos of her kids dancing interesting? I think she needs an actual structured job rather than illegal unsafe books and knock off Dior perfumes. Looks like she's having a mental breakdown

Reactions: 3
my eyes are hurting so much from that dancing. Who does she think finds endless videos of her kids dancing interesting? I think she needs an actual structured job rather than illegal unsafe books and knock off Dior perfumes. Looks like she's having a mental breakdown
How can she post that people shouldn't be commenting on her poor engagement (like she did a couple of weeks ago) when she is getting all these freebies for putting dire content out there like this? Of course people are going to be getting pissed off that she pays for nothing when her content is so undeserving. All she does is 'Hi, I'm off to the office/gym' or 'here I am at another free event worth about £200 for me and all my kids' or terrible, boring dancing?

Another f*ing freebie today then I take it! DARE YOU NOT TO HIDE THE LIKES ON THE REEL FOR IT CHLO

That's got to be an undeclared ad/gift in the latest reel. She's worded it as all gifted days out are worded on her grid but just not declared it anywhere, so so obvious!!

This idiot keeps posting quotes about how hard she works and how successful she is 😂
I hate to have to keep pointing out to her that the only reason she can have two pretend jobs is because she gets a large part of her housing paid for. Other people would probably love to set up a 'business' from home (maybe a safe one though!) but they can't because they aren't getting constant handouts. Which dreamland did she wake up in and believe she's a successful entrepreneur?
And yes they all look like they need a good wash and some vitamins. They all have grey skin and sunken eyes