Chloe Busby (lifewiththebusbys/busbybusybooks)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t work out if she just looks exhausted or is she’s sad and down. Somethings different about her lately

Reactions: 1
did anyone ever find out what happened to Bonnie? I think she must’ve gone for one of the kids or something!

did anyone ever find out what happened to Bonnie? I think she must’ve gone for one of the kids or something!
Something definitely has happened. She was asked about it a while back and said it was too painful to discuss but they’ve only got Bailey now.

Did she really have to take her daughters to Claire's to get their ears pierced 😥 I thought it was pretty well known that Claire's was an awful place for piercing. Someone else I follow was going to get her own ears pierced there and received so many messages that she booked an actual piercing studio instead. Don't get me wrong I had my ears pierced in a chemist with probably the same kind of Claire's gun but that was the 90s and we were all clueless idiots back then.

Reactions: 3
Did she really have to take her daughters to Claire's to get their ears pierced 😥 I thought it was pretty well known that Claire's was an awful place for piercing. Someone else I follow was going to get her own ears pierced there and received so many messages that she booked an actual piercing studio instead. Don't get me wrong I had my ears pierced in a chemist with probably the same kind of Claire's gun but that was the 90s and we were all clueless idiots back then.
I had 1 done in Claire’s, 9 done at a piercing studio. Only 1 of my 10 piercings got infected, I’ll let you guess which one caused the infection 😂 now I know what I know id never get it done in Claire’s again. Someone I know worked there and said they do a one day course with the piercing gun and aren’t trained at all!!

I had 1 done in Claire’s, 9 done at a piercing studio. Only 1 of my 10 piercings got infected, I’ll let you guess which one caused the infection 😂 now I know what I know id never get it done in Claire’s again. Someone I know worked there and said they do a one day course with the piercing gun and aren’t trained at all!!
I've heard they get about 30 minutes training. Someone I know works there

Reactions: 2
Is she linked to that stupid English woman, the English family? Because she has photos up on her MLM Instagram of authentic branded perfume bottles. Several of us have emailed them to the MLM company and reported her instagram account today. Someone shared the link so hopefully it’s been done lots of times. It’s such false advertising to line her pockets, absolutely conning people. Imagine an old pensioner thinking she’s getting yves saint laurent and then having the cheap knock off crap show up. There’s a link to it from her main Instagram account so hopefully both get shut down

This woman is something else. She was in ‘so much pain’ she was in a&e this morning yet has gone to some event tonight so she can brown nose some more. I also think her & Lee have split up again

• Wow
This woman is something else. She was in ‘so much pain’ she was in a&e this morning yet has gone to some event tonight so she can brown nose some more. I also think her & Lee have split up again
When I’m in so much pain I need a&e the only place I’m going after is my bed!! Not a bloody wanna be event

Absolutely! Judging from her stories she went home to bed but of course she went to the event! Nice waste of nhs time there

Why's she acting like she's doing people a favour by using affiliate links 😂 she's literally being paid per click.

I'm hoping that the phone call that she was crying about was linked to FM. Ridiculous to use images of designer fragrances and say they're the same. Saying that her perfume smells exactly the same as a £300 bottle that she's never heard of before is like me saying my Fiesta drives exactly the same as a Ferrari even though I've never driven a Ferrari to know that.

What phone call was that? I missed it. I’ve bought fm perfumes (not from her!) and they do smell the same but last about 5 minutes!