Chloe Busby (lifewiththebusbys/busbybusybooks)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What phone call was that? I missed it. I’ve bought fm perfumes (not from her!) and they do smell the same but last about 5 minutes!
It was something about how a phone call can change your mood for the day and how other people can just decide how things work and then people have to follow it. Or something like that!

Reactions: 1
I’m not being funny but if you have a pre paid gas meter wouldn’t you make sure you had topped it up. 🙄

Reactions: 2
“I’ll probably be called cringe or embarrassing for this video” - yup, you’re right. Extremely cringe. If my son (who’s the same age as her son) saw me doing that on the internet he’d be ripped to shreds by his mates!

With all the non stop work she shows herself doing and all the tik tok orders why aren’t busby busy books on companies house. She says est 2021

So ‘excess stock’ = she bought it all herself to hit her FM target 🤣🤣 talk about creating a false promotion!

God I’d hate to be her 3 older kids, her youngest is clearly the favourite 🙈 all this fuss for her birthday when the others barely get a mention on theirs, this one gets a holiday every year!!!

God I’d hate to be her 3 older kids, her youngest is clearly the favourite 🙈 all this fuss for her birthday when the others barely get a mention on theirs, this one gets a holiday every year!!!
She's put your post on her story... how sad reading tattle on her favourite child's birthday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is with her kids always looking so pale and ill all the time? I feel for those kids being squished into a grotty flat. Yes it has an amazing garden but come on it’s mould crazy. Kids sharing together she might say they love it but it’s not the 1950s… kids in same beds etc. They should totally move who cares about your amazing postcode and the kids will be happy in any school their quality of life in a shoddy home is more important.

What is with her kids always looking so pale and ill all the time? I feel for those kids being squished into a grotty flat. Yes it has an amazing garden but come on it’s mould crazy. Kids sharing together she might say they love it but it’s not the 1950s… kids in same beds etc. They should totally move who cares about your amazing postcode and the kids will be happy in any school their quality of life in a shoddy home is more important.
She won’t move because it’s council so the rent will be dirt cheap compared to private! Despite the fact that she clearly has more money than most (the endless day trips, theatre trips, holidays, meals out, renting an office- prove this). I don’t begrudge council properties at all for people who genuinely need them and she must have when she first had it, but once you’re in you’re in even when you no longer need one and are in a much better financial position. They should be forced to move out and the property given to someone who needs it

Reactions: 1
She won’t move because it’s council so the rent will be dirt cheap compared to private! Despite the fact that she clearly has more money than most (the endless day trips, theatre trips, holidays, meals out, renting an office- prove this). I don’t begrudge council properties at all for people who genuinely need them and she must have when she first had it, but once you’re in you’re in even when you no longer need one and are in a much better financial position. They should be forced to move out and the property given to someone who needs it
So true!! But there comes a time when your kids health and wellbeing are seriously compromised you’d suck it up and move you’d think. I can’t believe the girls still sleep together in same bed. What soon to be teenage girl wants to bunk up with her little sister. Periods, hormones, body sensitivity all to come for the girls they, need their own space. They all look so pale and ill as well the mould is awful in the flat. If you can’t afford private rent move further out of central London, you can still be in London and work. There are fantastic schools all over if you look. Also keep older ones at same school they are old enough to get a bus/tube/train to school 🤷‍♀️