Chloe Busby (lifewiththebusbys/busbybusybooks)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested a thread for Chloe busby life with the busbys / busby busy books

Reactions: 3
Where to start with this whole cringe fest?!

lives in a housing association/ council flat in central London. Nobody really knows why considering her and her husband have 3 incomes between them. He works and she has a tatty book company and also of course has jumped on the perfume bandwagon as it seems to be a very easy way to hide income. Many people more in need of housing than these!

her disposable income seems to be huge, given that All 6 of them eat out at least 7 times a week.

she takes any kind of gifted items which are usually days out because it then means she doesn’t have to spend any of her own money. I mean it probably is easy to be successful in business when you have no outgoings because of your skills as a freeloader!

so just one big ponce basically who thinks she’s cute and funny whilst making people die inside with her terrible tik toks. Oh and also spamming stories with perfume every day (another boost for that undeclared income)

Reactions: 4
Her comments all the time “if you didn’t buy this you’d afford a house” as if she’s not bothered by the message she got when clearly she is. But I agree. She spends so much on tit and should use that for a deposit not take up someone who needs it space in a housing association

Reactions: 5
It shows how dumb she is that she thinks it’s ok to basically show off that she doesn’t have to buy a house and freely spending all this spare money she has while others have scraped their way through to buy a home and have nothing much left to spend

Reactions: 6
Do we think this Disney trip will be gifted or PR? I’ve seen so many influencers be gifted DLP lately and she’s the type to beg for one too

• Angry
It’s an actual joke!
She might not be able to buy a house YET but she could private rent and save a little each month until she has a deposit!

Her excuse was “ we wouldn’t be able to buy somewhere big enough” … well you can’t be picky! Lots of us live in small flats with no gardens!

She’s so entitled it is crazy! How has she got to this position where she’s got such a lovely house yet pays so little for it?!

I am all for helping others but the way she spends money is shocking and so insulting to those on the bread line and with no housing!

This woman is awful. I’m sure it will end up being a PR trip, she’s never put her hand in her pocket yet unless it’s for food. It’s all wrong, especially as she isn’t even doing well enough on instagram to warrant these things. Her reels and posts mostly perform very badly. She swans around like she’s made it and actually makes a joke out of the fact she hasn’t bought anywhere and acts like we don’t all know that a large chunk of her rent is free. With all these incomes why isn’t she private renting or saving up for a house deposit. Absolutely everything that is wrong with this country.

I don’t get how she has a following it’s literally school run, dog walk, office, books, fm, haul, school run, show my son cooking, drop off parcels, office, bed. EVERY. DAMN. DAY. I got so bored watching it I unfollowed after 3 days

Her stories of Disney are too much. Read the room it’s a cost of living crisis some people can’t even afford to feed their kids and she’s rubbing in every inch of the holiday

Reactions: 2
That photo of them in Disney, they just come across as such a grubby family that look like they all need a good wash.
yeah it’s amazing what you can afford when the biggest cost in life (housing) isn’t something you have to think about. Let’s just go to Disney on the tax payer to rub it in. Even if it’s not gifted she’s still only able to go because she’s benefiting so heavily from the system

Reactions: 6
This woman is an absolute skanking freeloader. Everyone with even a slight following on instagram hates her and she seems oblivious to it. People don’t want to hear about your heavily subsidised house while you eat your m and s F’ing POKE BOWL DAILY. Her books are absolute home made looking shite and all she talks about is perfume and JOINING HER TEAM! Constant spam! Everyone is bored shitless of her which is evident in her bloody grid post engagement, so embarrassingly bad!!!!! She thinks it’s suitable to brag about renting an office in London when she’s not even paying full up for her house?! She’s an absolute drain on society and what’s worse is she seems proud of it! No sense of shame at all. Grow up Chloe and buy/rent a house like the rest of the country (those without 3 incomes I might add!) PS. Show us your tax return!

Reactions: 4
Her stories have been insufferable. About 50 a day no one needs to see all that tit

The fact her kids stand there with expensive wasteful cuddly toys at their age because this family can afford it due to benefiting from the government is absolutely disgusting. Chloe claims she’s hardworking, she may be! However most of that money in other hardworking families is going on rent/ mortgage. She chose to have four kids, she shouldn’t have if she can’t afford to pay fully for housing. She didn’t have 4 kids by mistake I’m presuming so she had them knowing full well she could get housed/ a bigger house. He’s largely cash in hand and so is she! When she added that bloody perfume shite to her account she fully lost any remaining credibility with everyone. And ffs just stop with the skin crawling tik toks

She’s had a long nights sleep everyone! You know, because she doesn’t have to worry about the cost of living crisis having got 3 incomes and the tax payers subsidising her rent. All worn out from her euro Disney holiday, again which is only able to happen because she has been housed in London and has no ambitions to get her own place and support herself.

she must be laughing into her poke bowl at the people who scrape by whilst paying a mortgage/privately renting. Why bother everyone? You could be like Chloe and keep having kids knowing you’ll have loads of your rent paid for and a house found for you. Any excess money you have can then be spent on euro Disney and poke bowls and an office.
instead of being extravagant and renting an office why doesn’t she look for somewhere to live with all this spare money she has to rent a bloody office! It’s so backwards it’s embarrassing!!!

I didn’t realise a thread had been started on this leach! I came over from Sofa Talks thread. No Busby Busy Books on companies house hmmmmm even though she states on her website she started it in 2021… could be self employed if she’s not making as much (as she claims). But then she’s got her FM earnings too 🤨 I’ve put in a freedom of information request to find out.
They are looking into social media accounts a lot more now when people are reported. She’s often posting her earnings and other people’s relating to FM which people have screenshots of. Someone emailed Sofa’s off the other day in a chat I am in. Everyone is sick of these instagrammers hiding their earnings, let alone whilst Chloe is benefiting from reduced rent too. Why do they think they can show all this when people who are being by the book can hardly afford to eat?

Even though she’s self employed it should still be registered on company house surely?

I’m sure I’ve read it on another thread but I may be wrong
---

Just found this. So she doesn’t have to register but does need to tell HMRC and keep accounts for self assessment and tax purposes
Which is exactly what they won’t be doing a lot of them! They have to respond to a FoI request so if she hasn’t registered as self employed for busby crappy books or fake perfumes R Us then we will soon know!