Chloe Busby (lifewiththebusbys/busbybusybooks)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why influencers moan when people want details or ask questions. Put your life on Instagram want us to support and click all your rubbish to get paid but her annoyed when we ask for details which you chose to show??

Also how is she in social housing when they both work and can work just fine and get a decent wage clearly. More than my family as we can't afford all she can like expensive trainers etc and we have to actually pay for our house and bills!!

Reactions: 4
Her account is about as influential as people with 1500 followers. She hides likes on every single post because they would probably scrape 25 likes. Nearly every post on that grid is an AD 😂 So embarrassing! She is in social housing because they probably once needed it, yet now she works 3 jobs (the illegal books, the pyramid perfume and adverts on Instagram) and he works one too, she should be renting privately or save a deposit to buy but it’s just too easy for these skanks to cling on to their cheap housing and afford luxuries. Probably claiming more universal credit than she should be because she won’t be declaring all that income either. As you say, she’s left with more disposable income than people working hard who end up struggling

Reactions: 2
She’s too sickly sweet. I did used to like her but I just think she’s too ‘little miss perfect now’ I think the nail In the coffin was plugging daily FM shite

Reactions: 3
Her account is about as influential as people with 1500 followers. She hides likes on every single post because they would probably scrape 25 likes. Nearly every post on that grid is an AD 😂 So embarrassing! She is in social housing because they probably once needed it, yet now she works 3 jobs (the illegal books, the pyramid perfume and adverts on Instagram) and he works one too, she should be renting privately or save a deposit to buy but it’s just too easy for these skanks to cling on to their cheap housing and afford luxuries. Probably claiming more universal credit than she should be because she won’t be declaring all that income either. As you say, she’s left with more disposable income than people working hard who end up struggling
I see she’s reading here and trying to answer you with the property prices in London 😂 Still doesn’t explain why she had 4 when she couldn’t afford them

• Haha
I think if people have been given a council place when they needed it and years down the line things get better for them and they no longer need the help, surely it should be then passed on the the next family who need it. We love living in London but London rents are extortionate so yes, we will probably have to think about moving further out in the future because that’s what we will be able to afford. It’s just how it is. So many of my friends have bought out of London, out of areas they wanted simply because they couldn’t afford to. It’s just life right?

Reactions: 5
I think if people have been given a council place when they needed it and years down the line things get better for them and they no longer need the help, surely it should be then passed on the the next family who need it. We love living in London but London rents are extortionate so yes, we will probably have to think about moving further out in the future because that’s what we will be able to afford. It’s just how it is. So many of my friends have bought out of London, out of areas they wanted simply because they couldn’t afford to. It’s just life right?
Totally agree and this is why there is such a long waiting list because people like the busbys would rather just keep the easy option despite working 4 jobs between them and no doubt making a lot of tax free money

Reactions: 6
I don't get why influencers moan when people want details or ask questions. Put your life on Instagram want us to support and click all your rubbish to get paid but her annoyed when we ask for details which you chose to show??

Also how is she in social housing when they both work and can work just fine and get a decent wage clearly. More than my family as we can't afford all she can like expensive trainers etc and we have to actually pay for our house and bills!!
This is the problem with this country! They get the house then just stay there. As you say, you are ending up worse off working hard and paying for your own home fully. But she got dibs on a council flat in London and the rent stays cheap (cheap for London) so her and her family end up being able to afford lots of luxuries like eating out daily, Disney etc. They end up with more disposable income than other families and other families end up stopping at one child in some cases, as that’s all they can afford with no help

Reactions: 6
This is the problem with this country! They get the house then just stay there. As you say, you are ending up worse off working hard and paying for your own home fully. But she got dibs on a council flat in London and the rent stays cheap (cheap for London) so her and her family end up being able to afford lots of luxuries like eating out daily, Disney etc. They end up with more disposable income than other families and other families end up stopping at one child in some cases, as that’s all they can afford with no help
Made worse by the fact she believes herself to be highly successful as she’s spending on these things. Yet in reality she’s paying a fraction of living costs/mortgage/rent of most others. You should not be in a council property and constantly bragging about eating out daily/expensive holidays/massive blow up bouncy castles for the kids to 28,000 people and not expect people to get pissed off! Plus all days out are GIFTED so she doesn’t have that cost either! Yet her account has zero engagement. She quickly hides the likes on everything she posts.
Plus if she was on PAYE she wouldn’t have the disposable cash she has now but she has all these pretend jobs where she can fly under the radar the whole time and not declare it or declare a lot less than is true!

Who the duck wastes £30 on 96 cans of Pepsi 😂😂😂
When a lot of people are struggling to buy £30 of food shopping at the moment. Another perfect example of her being completely tone deaf
---
Made worse by the fact she believes herself to be highly successful as she’s spending on these things. Yet in reality she’s paying a fraction of living costs/mortgage/rent of most others. You should not be in a council property and constantly bragging about eating out daily/expensive holidays/massive blow up bouncy castles for the kids to 28,000 people and not expect people to get pissed off! Plus all days out are GIFTED so she doesn’t have that cost either! Yet her account has zero engagement. She quickly hides the likes on everything she posts.
Plus if she was on PAYE she wouldn’t have the disposable cash she has now but she has all these pretend jobs where she can fly under the radar the whole time and not declare it or declare a lot less than is true!
Yes barely anyone likes her photos and reels. Her content is so dry though, all she talks about on her stories is her office and her illegal books every day

Who the duck wastes £30 on 96 cans of Pepsi 😂😂😂
the same person who’s spending £100 extra a month more for the same office with a window 🤣

• Haha
the same person who’s spending £100 extra a month more for the same office with a window 🤣
Another perfect example of how she has spare money for luxuries because she gets so much help financially. I don’t have any problem with families in need getting financial support by the way. Problem is you have people like the busbys who exploit it for all they can. The aren’t deserving of that cheap property anymore but instead she keeps it to have spare money to make out on Instagram that she is financially stable & in fact successful. It’s all complete lies. Chuck in £2000 rent a month or whatever it is and suddenly she would be living like other families who struggle

Has anything come about her being reported about earning and not declaring??

Also Is there a thread for Busby's insta buddy mummataralouise as she'd equally just as annoying 🙄 Actually there's a whole gang of them!!

Basically every single grid post she does now is a freebie. How bloody embarrassing. Everyone else funding her large family. Her reels about them are really tit too. Ad after ad after ad, all with hidden likes because she gets about 10

Has anything come about her being reported about earning and not declaring??

Also Is there a thread for Busby's insta buddy mummataralouise as she'd equally just as annoying 🙄 Actually there's a whole gang of them!!
There is a gang of them, not sure there is a thread for that mummataralouise? I haven’t seen one I don’t think. The unbearable soph talks has a very active thread, always talking about how she has so many besties on instagram.She is the reason Chloe busby even got a thread I think!
That horrendous accommodation Busby is staying in on her holiday!!!! I wouldn’t even show it if it were me! Looks like a rundown Pontins resort 🤢 What happened to her obsession with the gym?! That lasted about two minutes! Maybe she stopped going because she couldn’t secure a GIFTED membership, like everything else in her life

All this money she's making from busy books she's bragging about and not declaring any of it!! Absolutely daylight robbery.... How is this allowed!! And to be so public about it, shameful 🙄

Reactions: 1