Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the bets she "extends" the holiday šŸ¤„ aka originally booked it for more but will tell everyone halfway through its extended šŸ¤£
I know honestly what is that all about? Lol. I donā€™t understand why she does this!

Reactions: 4
She had nothing booked last weekā€¦Sheā€™s getting a bit repetitive! She looks absolutely stunning in everything,No matter what I do I always look a hot pasty white sweaty messšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Donā€™t know how she does it! Soon as I put tan on in any kind of heat it goes so patchy where I sweat šŸ˜“ & I have used her tan to try it & followed all the tips & routine she uses. Must just be my skin that it doesnā€™t sit right on šŸ˜ž Also, if I was eating & drinking like she shows she does I would not have that figure!šŸ¤£

Do you think she uses tanning injections?

I just donā€™t believe how her fake tan goes on Perfect every time with such a deep colour m. never seems to fade/ go patchy

Reactions: 7

I just donā€™t believe how her fake tan goes on Perfect every time with such a deep colour m. never seems to fade/ go patchy
I donā€™t think she uses tanning injections. On her story from the videos of her today dancing, you can see on the inside of her elbow part of her arm the fake tan has gone patchy.

Reactions: 2
In her story videos from yesterday when the waiter sets her drinks down she says ā€œthank youā€ in the most northern Irish accent everā€¦

Skip forward 2 stories and sheā€™s on about the truffle pizza sheā€™s eating, but in her English accent šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
In her story videos from yesterday when the waiter sets her drinks down she says ā€œthank youā€ in the most northern Irish accent everā€¦

Skip forward 2 stories and sheā€™s on about the truffle pizza sheā€™s eating, but in her English accent šŸ™„šŸ™„

Itā€™s baffling isnā€™t it?!!

• Heart

Has she been on reading? šŸ‘€

few stories on her Instagram today of her tan going patchy

Reactions: 7
Has she been on reading? šŸ‘€

few stories on her Instagram today of her tan going patchy
I thought that. Sheā€™s took all the tan off to show us how white she is underneathā€¦

Also why is it a flex lately for influencers to video themselves doing shots of tequila šŸ¤£ well done you šŸ‘šŸ½

I've followed her for a long time and have some mutual friends with her.
She has a drinking problem and her orange oompa loompa tan look is not a flex.
She's naturally pretty but the bright orange skin against the white hair and teeth is not the one

I've followed her for a long time and have some mutual friends with her.
She has a drinking problem and her orange oompa loompa tan look is not a flex.
She's naturally pretty but the bright orange skin against the white hair and teeth is not the one
Is she a nice girl in real life, like she comes across?

Reactions: 1
Is she a nice girl in real life, like she comes across?
Ive always wondered this. Tbf out of all the influencers, Chloe probably is my favourite, she does seem very down to earth and seems to have a nice engagement with her followers.

however her holiday isnā€™t as popular as the Jamaica holiday. People seemed genuinely excited they were staying for longer but I donā€™t think the hype is there this time round. Itā€™s mainly just videos of her getting drunk and posing in front of a mirror

Reactions: 5
Ive always wondered this. Tbf out of all the influencers, Chloe probably is my favourite, she does seem very down to earth and seems to have a nice engagement with her followers.

however her holiday isnā€™t as popular as the Jamaica holiday. People seemed genuinely excited they were staying for longer but I donā€™t think the hype is there this time round. Itā€™s mainly just videos of her getting drunk and posing in front of a mirror
I like Chloe but I need to say, the holiday sheā€™s having could be done in Majorca/Tenerifeā€¦.Benidorm šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s went a long way to just get on the sesh?! Fair play though, Iā€™d be bloated to hell by this point, and she clearly isnā€™t šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
I can't say personally but the general impression is yes she is nice but just very much drink drink drink party party party but to the point it is a problem and not that fun all the time if that makes sense

I can't say personally but the general impression is yes she is nice but just very much drink drink drink party party party but to the point it is a problem and not that fun all the time if that makes sense
Does she get slaughtered and ruin her life, or is that just me? šŸ˜‚

• Haha