Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s boring! Drink drink drink, tan tan tan. No culture, no history. Snooooooze 😴

Reactions: 4
I’ve see her toenails more than I see my own 🤣

90% of her content is her white painted toes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s boring! Drink drink drink, tan tan tan. No culture, no history. Snooooooze 😴
I spoke too soon - going to a world renowned international drug kingpins house. So cultured 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her snaps normally make me mad to go on holiday and visit the place but I can’t say tulum is jumping out at me

Reactions: 3
Her snaps normally make me mad to go on holiday and visit the place but I can’t say tulum is jumping out at me
I’m not gonna lie I’ve always loved the idea of going to Tulum but I do agree her stories aren’t engaging me as they usually do.
her outfits are always cute thou

The ruins and archeological sites are amazing, she is showing the club 18-30 side of it, which isnt the true Mexico.
We go and stay further down the coast, personally we prefer to see the proper mayan culture.

The ruins and archeological sites are amazing, she is showing the club 18-30 side of it, which isnt the true Mexico.
We go and stay further down the coast, personally we prefer to see the proper mayan culture.
Are we surprised she is showing us the uncultured drinking side...

• Haha
If you read between the lines and notice it now it's been pointed out you will probably see she has a drink problem / alcoholic and the cool novelty / showing off her binge drinking regularly etc all wears thin

If you read between the lines and notice it now it's been pointed out you will probably see she has a drink problem / alcoholic and the cool novelty / showing off her binge drinking regularly etc all wears thin
Yeah her life doesn’t seem as glamorous to me now I see she’s got a drink problem 🤷🏼‍♀️

Prob why she’s sooooo slim aswell

A drink problem is a bit extreme-there on a young couple on holiday having fun,bet shes not even having that much because she gets up every morning works out and is nvr rough

Prob why she’s sooooo slim aswell
Doubt it. Alcohol makes you bloat and contains sh*t loads of calories, she looks great and has shown us her working out/biking/running sure even in todays stories of her skipping theres workout equipment in their place. As others have pointed out they’re on a young fun couples holiday. People really would say anything to try bring someone young having fun down 🥱

Reactions: 7