Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Chloe but is anyone going to talk about her drinking 👀 those bruises from her falling drunk! That would be a wake up call for me to cut right down on drinking so much. If she hit her head it could be so dangerous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I really like Chloe but is anyone going to talk about her drinking 👀 those bruises from her falling drunk! That would be a wake up call for me to cut right down on drinking so much. If she hit her head it could be so dangerous.
yeah kinda get what you mean. Her and the boyfriend seem to put a serious amount of drink away!! I’d be in the hospital 😂

Does her boyfriend work?

I know Instagram is her ‘job’ but I wonder if it funds his lifestyle too?

Does her boyfriend work?

I know Instagram is her ‘job’ but I wonder if it funds his lifestyle too?
I think she’s mentioned before that he’s a PT? Not sure though. It would need to be some sort of flexible work to allow for all of these holiday extensions!!

I'm highly doubting these "holiday extensions" clearly just booking for however many weeks and then halfway through putting a post up of " holiday extension" .. oh and again .. 😂😂😂

I really like her but she deffo gets a better natural tan than she let’s on, says it’s all fake tan but it never looks horrible like it normally does when wearing off 🙄

Reactions: 1
One month of Jamaica…. one month of binge drinking every single day and night.

Honestly I love a good blow out, especially on holiday but her drinking seems to be out of control!

One month of Jamaica…. one month of binge drinking every single day and night.

Honestly I love a good blow out, especially on holiday but her drinking seems to be out of control!
I know what you mean. After 1 or 2 big nights on holidays my husband and I like a quiet one...diet cokes + a pizza or something. I don't understand how they could enjoy drinking so heavily day after day!

I’ve followed Chloe for a long time, well before she had a big following. Unfortunately I don’t enjoy her content that much anymore. I find her content quite repetitive. And I also agree with the drinking and “holiday extensions”. I hope she doesn’t turn into one of those influencers who fakes things for content.

And her tan…the best tan ever!!! I’ve tried loads and I can honestly say I’ve never used a tan so good. You only need one layer for a deep colour and it lasts so much longer than other tans. I’ve also used her tan remover too and can recommend that as well.

I like some of it! She has a very mixed style doesn’t she. I’m not a fan of the doc Martin’s and floral dresses she posts all the time 🙈

I do like her & have bought her tan but I just can never get it to go half as dark as it looks on her! I do 2 layers like she says she does but I hardly change colour. Does anyone else get it as dark as she does? I’d love to see what she looks like in real life & if it’s patchy & stuff as she always looks flawless with it but I don’t know if it’s a filter/edited!

Reactions: 3
I get it to go as dark as she gets by putting on a layer, sleeping in it, showering it off the next morning and then moisturising and re applying a layer that night and showering it off the following morning. Also lasts longer too but you have to moisturise every morning and evening and I can get a strong 8/9/10 days out of it. (I have to start my tanning routine on a Wednesday night for it to be ready on a Friday 😂)

Reactions: 3
I get it to go as dark as she gets by putting on a layer, sleeping in it, showering it off the next morning and then moisturising and re applying a layer that night and showering it off the following morning. Also lasts longer too but you have to moisturise every morning and evening and I can get a strong 8/9/10 days out of it. (I have to start my tanning routine on a Wednesday night for it to be ready on a Friday 😂)
Ahh right, it’s quite a planned process then if I want it ready for a certain date! Haha 😂 Thanks so much for explaining I will have to give it a go doing it that way x

She went to my school, 2 years below. I don’t know her to comment on but she is very well thought of amongst friends of friends, never heard anyone say anything bad about her! Find it mind blowing she has 253k followers for having grey hair, grey dressing room, dark tan, white toenails, either a chunky boot or strappy heel, short skirt/dress or skinny jeans with a top. Rinse. Repeat. Literally goes on the same holidays, drinks the same wine. How do people follow such monotonous drivel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He dad was shot in the head and survived, I think I read her brother was also shot but sadly died,
i think the brother died from a drugs overdose

She went to my school, 2 years below. I don’t know her to comment on but she is very well thought of amongst friends of friends, never heard anyone say anything bad about her! Find it mind blowing she has 253k followers for having grey hair, grey dressing room, dark tan, white toenails, either a chunky boot or strappy heel, short skirt/dress or skinny jeans with a top. Rinse. Repeat. Literally goes on the same holidays, drinks the same wine. How do people follow such monotonous drivel!!
You’ve summed it up 100%
It’s the same tit day in day out… I don’t dislike her at all, I just find the content boring as hell, I no longer watch her stories.

Fed up looking at the white toenails and villa Maria wine 😂

Reactions: 2