Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her parents still together? I wonder why her sister stayed or went back to Belfast? Just wondered if she is close to her dad

View attachment 976881
Her mums certainly not an angel either who she is very close too. Hopefully she is keeping her lifestyle clean but considering her brother died of a drug overdose she does drink a lot and advertise that fact.
Her parents aren’t still together, think she was having an affair and then her dad moved to Scotland. Saw an article online that says her mums nickname was ‘mad witch:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Her parents aren’t still together, think she was having an affair and then her dad moved to Scotland. Saw an article online that says her mums nickname was ‘mad witch:ROFLMAO:
Yea he was nicknamed ‘mad dog Adair’ and the mum called ‘mad witch😂😂

yea don’t think any of the parents live in Belfast, I’m sure her dad was told to leave Belfast

Chloe seems a really lovely girl but I do think in the last few months the influencer life has gone to get head, flat out with aff links

Reactions: 4
Yeah I bet they get used to the money then get obsessed hence the uplift in doing more aff links.
Her dad lives in Scotland I read and her mum Bolton who she see’s a lot. Some articles and pictures of her mum that aren’t complimentary about the person she still is. Wonder if Chloe’s persona on instagram is really true to herself and just what she wants to be portrayed as to earn the cash

Reactions: 2
If I was her I’d be worried about my safety. From reading about her dads background and her life being so public, she would be such an easy target.

Reactions: 5
If I was her I’d be worried about my safety. From reading about her dads background and her life being so public, she would be such an easy target.
100%

I know for the life of me I can’t understand this. If it was me I would have stayed in my normal job, well out of the public eye.

People could easily figure out where she lives, know where and when she’s on holiday, expensive handbags etc she owns. I’m sure her dad must still have a lot of enemies.

anyone have any recommendations for similar influencers to her?
I want to follow some people who basically share their asos wish lists so I don’t have to bother looking through haha

I want to follow some people who basically share their asos wish lists so I don’t have to bother looking through haha
sophxharris is a great one, she’s currently pregnant but always shares asos links

• Heart
I like Georgia.Louise1 she shares a lot of Zara but also asos 🥰

• Heart
Have you tried @galslovehighstreet and the accounts that run it, love it for outfit inspo

• Heart
A bitchy comment from me but the colour difference between the sole of her foot (her actual skin colour) and face is drastic! I also personally think the amount of filler in her lips is too much for the size of her lips and face, she has a lovely shape already, they don’t need to be so big!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
A bitchy comment from me but the colour difference between the sole of her foot (her actual skin colour) and face is drastic! I also personally think the amount of filler in her lips is too much for the size of her lips and face, she has a lovely shape already, they don’t need to be so big!
I agree! The tan, the fillers and the filters are too much 🤢

Sorry but who the duck rocks up to the airport in the middle of gale force winds in February wearing nothing but skims and a blazer? 🙄

Okay maybe if I had a figure like hers I would too but I mean how bloody cold would you be? 🤣

• Haha
I love Chloe. And I come from the ‘other side’ of the sectarian divide. Her father and his cronies absolutely terrorised both communities. He even had his son beat up to teach him a lesson.
The mum was just as mad. They were big i to drugs and finally got put out of NI hence the move to England / Scotland.
her brother died of an accidental overdose when he got out of jail and went on a bender. The poor lad didn’t have much of a role model. Johnny mad dog Adair was one of the scariest faces of the troubles. He’s still not allowed back!
I say massive hats off to Chloe and her sister. They both seem like lovely girls and have both done amazingly well. Imagine the trauma they went through. They were literally trailed from their beds in the middle of the night. Gina put as much money as she could in a plastic bag and they had to jump on a boat. She would have had to leave her friends, school, everything she knew at a very young age. Massive trauma.
She’s made a lovely life and I wish her all the luck

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She seems to travel back to see her sister and nieces a lot but the mum doesn’t go. Is that because she isn’t allowed to return?

That’s sad missing out on grandkids birthdays, etc!

I’m not sure whether Gina is allowed back. Her mum died fairly recently and she lived in England too so quite a few of them must have moved over. Terrible sad situation whatever way you look at it. I’m just happy those dark days are over

What's the bets she "extends" the holiday 🤥 aka originally booked it for more but will tell everyone halfway through its extended 🤣

• Haha