Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came onto this thread to see if anyone thought the same as me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Glad people do! Like tonightā€™s storyā€™s for example soooo repetitive. Out for a meal, the same ā€œcheers my loveā€ wine glass clink with her boyfriend. Lol

And donā€™t get me wrong, she seems lovely and sheā€™s very pretty. But my god I wish she would wear a different lipstick and lip liner combo. Iā€™m bored.

Same questions answered about her fake
tan, same plug for her look fantastic code, same wine stories. Zzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 7
Came onto this thread to see if anyone thought the same as me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Glad people do! Like tonightā€™s storyā€™s for example soooo repetitive. Out for a meal, the same ā€œcheers my loveā€ wine glass clink with her boyfriend. Lol

And donā€™t get me wrong, she seems lovely and sheā€™s very pretty. But my god I wish she would wear a different lipstick and lip liner combo. Iā€™m bored.

Same questions answered about her fake
tan, same plug for her look fantastic code, same wine stories. Zzzzzzzzz
Totally agree! Iā€™ve followed her for the last few years and do like her but her stories are starting to get really repetitive and a bit boring šŸ˜“

Reactions: 3
Oh gosh I literally came here to say the same thing!

I really like her - she seems lovely, very pretty and genuine. But my goodness, her content is sooooo repetitive now isnā€™t it.

All she does is post those ASOS heels, doc martens, mom jeans, floral dresses, tan, Vila marinaā€¦..blahhhh! I skip past her stories now.

Reactions: 3
Oh gosh I literally came here to say the same thing!

I really like her - she seems lovely, very pretty and genuine. But my goodness, her content is sooooo repetitive now isnā€™t it.

All she does is post those ASOS heels, doc martens, mom jeans, floral dresses, tan, Vila marinaā€¦..blahhhh! I skip past her stories now.
she does seem to be getting sucked into the influencer life of AD, AD, AFF link more so these days which is a shame as she used to always balance it out well

Reactions: 2
She does - sheā€™s constantly plugging the look fantastic code. And she goes a bit overboard on it too. I donā€™t need to see her picking out 20 products. Just post the code once, thatā€™s enough!

she does seem to be getting sucked into the influencer life of AD, AD, AFF link more so these days which is a shame as she used to always balance it out well
Agree with you on this Iā€™ve followed her for a while, and it seems sheā€™s got very influencer minded as her followers grew. She is such a pretty
Girl but like you all say, borrrrring repetitive stories.
Annoys me how she always says her followers are like her friends too, theyā€™re not šŸ˜« Their her customers thatā€™s all.
Saying that, half the time she posts stuff she doesnā€™t declare it as a ā€œADā€?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see she was at that Club London event the other night? Noticed her getting in photos with Love Island girlsā€¦definitely getting sucked into the ā€œinfluencer lifeā€ā€¦I hope she stays true to herself.

Does anyone know what her partner does for work? I always wonder how he manages to have all these holidays and extend them too.

I canā€™t go over how much she drinks. Donā€™t get me wrong, I love a cocktail, but it seems to like sheā€™s out drinking every other night.

Reactions: 8
I can't get over the whole changing accent thing depending on where she is. I get that you'd pick up slight changes if you move and have spent a long time in a different area with everyone having the same accent, but her northern Irish accent is very thick. I dunno how she doesn't even have a hint of that at when she's in Manchester. Even Nadine Coyle, her accent is a real mish mash, but it's still distinctively northern Irish.

I can't get over the whole changing accent thing depending on where she is. I get that you'd pick up slight changes if you move and have spent a long time in a different area with everyone having the same accent, but her northern Irish accent is very thick. I dunno how she doesn't even have a hint of that at when she's in Manchester. Even Nadine Coyle, her accent is a real mish mash, but it's still distinctively northern Irish.
It blows my mindā€¦.in manchester? Full manc accent

In NI? The thickest Belfast accent

as you say not even a slight twang to each.

sheā€™s like two different people

Reactions: 4
Yeah I hate to be negative because I like her, but surely itā€™s not real!

Iā€™m going to have to unfollowā€¦.

Her lifestyle winds me up, oh how nice it must be to not have to have an actual job! Wouldnā€™t we all just love to swan about, going to the gym and for coffee everyday and then getting paid for posting a few selfies on Instagram?

I know sheā€™s one of the least offensive on Instagram, but honestly this influencer culture can just get in the bin at this point.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve unfollowed her too. I actually find her life and content so repetitive. You can literally guess whatā€™s coming next!

Are her parents still together? I wonder why her sister stayed or went back to Belfast? Just wondered if she is close to her dad

B397005E-0026-4B4A-8B59-659DD07A26E8.jpeg

Her mums certainly not an angel either who she is very close too. Hopefully she is keeping her lifestyle clean but considering her brother died of a drug overdose she does drink a lot and advertise that fact.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6