Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so we've been seeing each other for a few months, and we usually meet up on our weekends but we couldn't this weekend πŸ˜” so cinema date tonight and can have a proper catch up and I can't wait to see him πŸ₯°

Ahh yes! And just jeans and nice jumper πŸ™‚

I will, thank you!!
oh that all sounds so exciting. which movie are you going to see?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The Courier! I love films like that lol so I hope it's good, I kept seeing the trailer everywhere and text him this weekend asking if he will go with me as I really want to see it πŸ˜‚

The Courier! I love films like that lol so I hope it's good, I kept seeing the trailer everywhere and text him this weekend asking if he will go with me as I really want to see it πŸ˜‚
well it has benedict cumberbatch in it, can't be bad πŸ™ƒ

Do you think you're easily recognisable on here? I think if someone was suspicious and put all my posts together they could work out it's me. But looking at standalone posts I'm not identifiable.
I think I’m easily recognisable given how much I’ve said about my relationship / family πŸ˜… hope my fella never reads it πŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the tango ice blast for me πŸ˜‹ I buy the tickets and he's on snacks so I kinda go overboard and get the lot πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Once I went on a first date and the lad got me 25 pounds worth of pick n mix. I think my current fella would only get a 4 quid wilkos cup 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always take my snacks into the cinema!!
I'm on my break at work waiting on my pot noodle to be ready πŸ˜‹.
I hope I'm not identifiable on here...I like to be incognito πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I sneak mine in pretending I'm pregnant but really I've got butterkist toffee popcorn up my jumper
I always used to sneak mine in but then I realised there is no rule against it. So I walk past them all now with all my snacks I've picked up from Tesco next door 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.