Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone!

It's just gone 12:30am where I am, and I can't sleep ... I might get up and do some housework instead.

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?
i took the weekend off and going to an island for a little getaway! ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒด

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone!

It's just gone 12:30am where I am, and I can't sleep ... I might get up and do some housework instead.

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?
Hope you manage to get some sleep soon!

I'm not doing anything tomorrow other than the usual boring stuff like food shopping etc. Then on Sunday we're seeing friends and going to this indoor mini golf thing! :) Do you have much planned?

Reactions: 1
Hope you manage to get some sleep soon!

I'm not doing anything tomorrow other than the usual boring stuff like food shopping etc. Then on Sunday we're seeing friends and going to this indoor mini golf thing! :) Do you have much planned?
I'm renovating my study! Nothing too over the top ... just patching up some missing wallpaper bits with filler, sanding that, and applying a coat of sealer which will hopefully dry overnight then I'll be able to do the fun stuff (painting).

• Heart
Hi everyone. I'm MCM and I like cats and metal. I'm currently in lockdown for the eleventy billionth time so I'm relying on you guys to entertain me when you wake up. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooooh I like this . Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend. I've got work later then I'm off for 9 days! Wahooo

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's great! Lol. I'm about to go to bed.
Have you been doing renovation or garden projects? A good friend is in Sydney and is currently making over her front yard ... she said Bunnings was crazy-busy with people who had the same idea.

Reactions: 1
Morning all. I have the back to work fear after my annual leave ๐Ÿ˜ช. I had a lovely time being off. @watermelon sugar I've missed your memes the last few days. Hope you're ok ๐Ÿ’—

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
I'm alone in the office all week. It's been an hour and a half, it feels like it's been 8 hours already. :sleep:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don't get any notifications for this thread ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

I'm so bored in the office today, and really cba driving home later. Just want my lunch time naps back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.