Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was scrolling through Tattle, bored, minding my own business when I noticed a chatter thread section? So I thought I'd kick one off 🤣

So hi 🤣👋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw this yesterday too! Funny innit. Hiiii fiends *

* it was supposed to be friends but this sounds better

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hello! Does everyone also know there's a secret little Music forum attached to TV & Media? It's where the cool kids hang out! (and I barge in to annoy them with my uncoolness 😂)

Reactions: 3
Omg I just found this 😂 I hope they start like an instant messenger thing, that would be so cool.

what’s everyone up to? ☺

You know what I didnt even know this thread had anyone replying to it because it's not in my watched threads list even though I made it 🤔

I don’t know why, but people going around saying hello in a random thread made me think of this Friends scene 😂

5861091D-7248-4EE8-AC33-7448686F48FB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone!

It's just gone 12:30am where I am, and I can't sleep ... I might get up and do some housework instead.

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.