Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donโ€™t think my mum would even know what tattle was?

really boring day for me too - was supposed to have a call with some clients 1 hour ago - i've been prepping and waiting all day and they joined the zoom call while in a car driving somewhere asking me to move the call to 8 pm ๐Ÿ˜… could you not have sent a message? ๐Ÿ™„

anyway they're lovely but still
Thatโ€™s tit mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No my mum doesn't know I'm on here. My other half now knows because he started getting suspicious about me being on the phone more ๐Ÿ˜„

I feel so guilty when I don't tick something off my list but today for some reason I just cba with doing anything other than the dinner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I reckon if i told my mum I was on tattle she'd try and read what Im saying ๐Ÿคฃ my fella knows I'm on tattle. He always goes 'are you tattling again!'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My Mum is so tit with technology, it takes her about half hour to reply "ok" to me if I text her! I think if I tried to tell her about Tattle it would blow her mind :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My Mum is so tit with technology, it takes her about half hour to reply "ok" to me if I text her! I think if I tried to tell her about Tattle it would blow her mind :ROFLMAO:
Is she one of them who has the phone Miles away from her face and pokes at it with the one finger?

• Haha
Do you think you're easily recognisable on here? I think if someone was suspicious and put all my posts together they could work out it's me. But looking at standalone posts I'm not identifiable.

Hello

It's felt like a monday today. So boring and long. I've had a proper easy day as well but it's so.... Meh

• Heart
Do you think you're easily recognisable on here? I think if someone was suspicious and put all my posts together they could work out it's me. But looking at standalone posts I'm not identifiable.
oh yeah i think anyone could tell who i am. but i'm not bothered ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
This day is soooo long. I'm going on a date tonight and I'm already ready! Just feel I'm waiting around now ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
I reckon I could be identified, yeah. I used to be really embarrassed at the thought of someone "outing" me to be honest, but now I don't really mind.

• Heart
ooohhh finally some excitement, tell us about your date!!
so we've been seeing each other for a few months, and we usually meet up on our weekends but we couldn't this weekend ๐Ÿ˜” so cinema date tonight and can have a proper catch up and I can't wait to see him ๐Ÿฅฐ

I see you on the dating thread! Good luck. What are you wearing?
Ahh yes! And just jeans and nice jumper ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope your date goes well!! Make sure you come let us know! ๐Ÿ’›
I will, thank you!!

• Heart
I've given loads clues away. On Q&A I've given the initial of my first name and also slipped up mentioning I once had leukemia. It's so easy to give stuff away. I think the what's annoying you thread and the meals and lunches could make me identifiable to someone who knows me

• Heart
I'm proper identifiable me but I'm not bothered

Tell us how your date goes! Love a date story, good luck

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.