Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😱😱😱 it says I'm watching it but it doesn't come up
It's on my watched list but only shows if I click "view more". So if I'm looking at my watched threads from the homepage it doesn't show, but if I click "view more" it does. It's really weird!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just came along this thread and thought I can't leave without commenting! Hope everyone is having a good day:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ugh I don't know why I do this to myself. I am going out tonight and my hair is gross. Did I wash it last night? No. Did I get up early and wash it this morning? No. Do I now have to rush home after work and run around like a lunatic to wash and dry it within 30 mins before I have to leave to go out? Yes. I will probably be late too as 30 mins is not generous enough.

I do it everytime. My hair is thick and long and I simply hate washing and styling it.

And yes, today is so boring. Having said that, I can't believe it's Wednesday already.

Anyone doing anything fun tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ugh I don't know why I do this to myself. I am going out tonight and my hair is gross. Did I wash it last night? No. Did I get up early and wash it this morning? No. Do I now have to rush home after work and run around like a lunatic to wash and dry it within 30 mins before I have to leave to go out? Yes. I will probably be late too as 30 mins is not generous enough.

I do it everytime. My hair is thick and long and I simply hate washing and styling it.

And yes, today is so boring. Having said that, I can't believe it's Wednesday already.

Anyone doing anything fun tonight?
Is it past dry shampoo stage!?

You won't be worrying about your hair when you're out though!

Not really. I've been to visit my Mum today- we're just having a cup of tea then I'll probs head home when the baby wakes up. Looking forward to seeing my boyfriend and watching love island tbh 😅

Is it past dry shampoo stage!?

You won't be worrying about your hair when you're out though!

Not really. I've been to visit my Mum today- we're just having a cup of tea then I'll probs head home when the baby wakes up. Looking forward to seeing my boyfriend and watching love island tbh 😅
Yes sadly past dry shampoo stage.

Tonight involves a hot man so I do have to make sure it's nice haha.

Must admit I skipped Love Island this year. I'm a bit over it now.

Does you mum know you post on tattle?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
God today has been super boring! Glad I found this thread would be nice to have some chit chat about nothing! Mum of the year award goes to me this afternoon.....you tube has been on for hours and I've ignored my kids

• Heart
Today has been the slowest day ever! This week has been really slow actually. Can't wait for the weekend now! One week today and I'll have my keys to my new house and will probably by this point be in a blazing row with my partner as we'll be taking the stress of sorting the new house out on each other :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Mine are playing Pokemon Snap. Im watching and can’t decide whether to try and sneak off to wash my hair or stay watching to spot the best shots they didnt get any do it myself later :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
really boring day for me too - was supposed to have a call with some clients 1 hour ago - i've been prepping and waiting all day and they joined the zoom call while in a car driving somewhere asking me to move the call to 8 pm 😅 could you not have sent a message? 🙄

anyway they're lovely but still

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.