Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more of tv show gal too but I went to the cinema to see the paw patrol film the other day and it was a really good experience. I thought I’d come back here on my own I would. Nobody kick me off but I’ve never had a tango ice blast 😮
SORRY WHAT

I watched it during the first lockdown and it scared me how much the cover up of what happened at Chernobyl mirrors what was happening in Wuhan with Covid... It was a fantastic series though, very haunting
the last episode which revealed what really happened had me so gripped! It was brilliant but very worrying how much can be hidden from the public

Reactions: 2
this will be me tonight attempting to have a call with clients for the 2nd time today

E71A5675-2B53-4214-BF91-DE2F7130CD35.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is my new favourite thread, you are making me giggle tonight and the time pass quicker while I wait for my man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.