Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you all heard about Nandos? Theyve ran out of chicken! Apparently their working round the cluck to get things back to normal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nobody kick me off the thread but I HATE the cinema!! I can’t think of anything worse than sitting in a room full of strangers watching a film listening to someone chew far too loudly 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

I do however love a tango ice blast. I’m gonna go corner shop near me and get one tonight

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Nobody kick me off the thread but I HATE the cinema!! I can’t think of anything worse than sitting in a room full of strangers watching a film listening to someone chew far too loudly 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

I do however love a tango ice blast. I’m gonna go corner shop near me and get one tonight
get out

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The thing is, they are still quiet because of covid so often the only ones in the cinema 😂

Reactions: 1
Worst thing about seeing someone is you're still in the "making a big effort" stage so I'm sat in my sexy underwear meaning I've got a thong on under skinny jeans and let me tell you... It's not the one

When can I wear granny pants and know for a fact I'll still get railed, I'd love to know when I can save the lace for occasions 🤣

• Haha
Omg I hate the sexy stage it's so much effort! My fella has seen a human come out of me so I'm used to him seeing me look homeless now 😂😂

• Haha
I can’t remember the last time I even wore matching underwear let alone sexy ones. My poor fella!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Once I went on a first date and the lad got me 25 pounds worth of pick n mix. I think my current fella would only get a 4 quid wilkos cup 🤣
I once went on a date with a lad (think I was about 15) who wouldn’t share any of his snacks or buy the ticket!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m more of tv show gal too but I went to the cinema to see the paw patrol film the other day and it was a really good experience. I thought I’d come back here on my own I would. Nobody kick me off but I’ve never had a tango ice blast 😮

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m more of tv show gal too but I went to the cinema to see the paw patrol film the other day and it was a really good experience. I thought I’d come back here on my own I would. Nobody kick me off but I’ve never had a tango ice blast 😮
Mate you are missing out! Though the blue one will turn your tongue/lips blue, so beware 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.