Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Morning all.

I have had hiccups for about 1.5hrs and it is driving me crazy.

We are playing musical bedrooms today and moving back to the other ward here as they have two empty bedrooms and then they can close this ward. The wifi is better over there but it is much quieter over here, swings and roundabouts.

Middle Jelly is playing in the semi final of a cup competition today. If they get to the final it is played at Southampton's ground so that would be exciting for him.

As for me I will be in bed with my book all day, interspersed with sitting in the wheelchair for as long as I can manage.

Hope everyone is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Well I've not eaten anything (I've not even stood up yet) and my breathing's rubbish. I'm giving it until Monday (without dairy) and then I'll phone my GP (I hate phoning my GP in case I look like a bother.)

• Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Do we really want Mr Watermelon to come to this thread

Me when my fella reads me slagging of his Mum/calling his mate and the gardener fit/slagging him off for not getting up for work/saying he’s only got size 8 feet

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Omg what a nightmare @WilmaHun hope the water gets sorted ASAP!

So tomorrow there’s some sort of maths morning at school where the teachers go through what calculations they use and ideally one parent needs to attend so you can help your child or some bullshit. I mean surely they just teach 1+1=2 but anyway mr peaches said he’d go so I was like thank god. I’ve just reminded him it’s tomorrow and he’s like ahh can you go and just tell me about it? Erm okay. I’ll just take an hour out of work whilst you do nothing because you cba. So guess I’ve got a maths lesson in the morning 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Guys....
I am going to try go out in the real world on friday and I'm anxious just thinking about it. Trying not to get myself worked up before it even happens. I'll probably only just be sitting in the car but that's a huge deal for this agoraphobic woman.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning!
Hope everyone who is feeling unwell feels better soon!!
@GladiatorReady you’re not a bother, it’s what they’re there for! Better safe than sorry!
I slept terribly last night and I’m shattered. We have a team meeting at work this morning, this NEVER happens so I feel really anxious about it and about what’s going to be said. probably nothing to even worry about but I feel really on edge. I wish I wasn’t such a panicky person sometimes.
have a good day everyone x

• Heart
  • Sad

Hope96

VIP Member
The play so far has been great and has really cheered me up but it's not the best theatre I've been to. The chairs are so uncomfortable... my butt is sore and will be for the next hour or so as the second half of the play hasn't started yet.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I’m livid I’ve not played my family for a couple days and my Sim was pregnant when I left. I just got back and she’s had her baby. They’ve name the kid Agustin without my permission

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hiii Guys,

I’m trying to be more ✨positive✨ today. Life still feels a bit shit but I’m very good at burying my head in the sand and not facing problems and that’s what I’m doing.

Had a learning morning at little peaches school again. Drama over glue sticks obviously. Don’t know why parents can’t share. The kids are really good at it. This little girl was all ‘little peaches please can I borrow you glue’ and he’s all like ‘yes here you go’ but one of the parents is like ‘god why is there not enough glue miss A miss A is there more glue’.

I’m just about to take a walk to the shops on my lunch to get out. I think the fresh air and walk will do me some good ☺

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
I had pigs in blankets hallelujah! The craving has been fulfilled now until Christmas so I’m happy.

this thread is a lot of fun. Im glad I found it and I’m glad I talk to you lot.. even if you are tarts of the mince. I’ll let it go.

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Good morning everyone!

My hormones must have settled overnight and I've woken up feeling like a new woman! Even been doing some diamond painting this morning!

Hope everyone has a good Sunday.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I don’t like tonic water 🤢 gotta be lemonade for a gin for me. And I only really like the fruity ones

when I used to work in pubs there was a man who used to come in and just drink tonic water..I didn’t know his name just referred to him as the tonic water man. Me and my fella bumped into him once and I didn’t know what to say when introducing him to mr melon I just went ‘errrmmm this is the tonic water man’ like it was written on his birth certificate 😂

• Haha

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
I should probably get out of bed 🥴 I'm PMSing but not cramps, in the emotional overthinking, random crying and wanting to eat everything phase

Meh but at least it is temporary

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’d be the same Wilma, it freaks me out walking alone. Me and my fella needed something from the Asda and my fella asked if I wanna go.. I said not really in the dark 🙃

I remember when I was pregnant I was waiting for a taxi at about 9pm at the train station and some smackhead came up to me and touched my belly. I was horrified 😬 there really are weirdos about when it’s dark. Best to be safe

• Wow
  • Sad