Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Gawd. Have I ever mentioned that I share a birthday with my mother-in-law? Well, I do. And the anniversary of the magical day that saw the birth of a wondrous human (that's me, not her) is approaching soon.

She is already getting her petty jibes in about how Mr Jelly will bring the children to see me and not her and how it is so unfair and she might not have many birthdays left. The main reason I loved living in Asia was because we were half the world away from her and her amateur dramatics. She even said "well it was my birthday first" 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
2024 is the next leap year so if he doesnt propose you can on the leap day 🤣 which is also mini melons first birthday cos he’s a leapling 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I haven’t been on here in ages because ive been so busy lately. But is my boyfriend fucking broken? Did he just ask if my Covid test was a pregnancy test?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

83387031-96DC-435E-8DC3-4BDB2CCC6E6C.jpeg

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Actual footage of me this morning
So tired! I’m getting too old for this ‘working 5 days a week’ nonsense.

hope those of you who are feeling ill are ok and feel better soon! 💛

• Heart
Hey everyone, how are we doing?

I’ve just come back from my BIL’s funeral. I chose not to look at him in the coffin, I just couldn’t. I want to remember him alive. I cried during the church service, but it somehow felt better once he was buried. I just kept thinking about the first time I saw him and how he was the only person to remember which ice cream I like best. I know it’s silly but it made me weep. I really hope he is in a better place now.

I think I’m going to have a shower, wash my hair and go to bed. I’m exhausted. Tomorrow will be a new day. I hope you are all having a lovely, relaxing weekend! ❤

• Heart
  • Sad

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
@WilmaHun that can be so unsettling, I hope you are OK

Julius Jones was four hours from execution when the governor intervened and commuted his death sentence to life without parole. So Julius lives and we can fight for his freedom.

I spent all day anxious about that and have cried a bunch. Phew! I saw the psychologist here today, she is really sweet and has made a whole programme for me about acceptance and how to deal with all this. I feel like they are trying to prepare me for never walking again and that is not on my agenda, somehow, someway I will wake these legs up.

I am in bed now, going to read a bit and chat with the husband.

• Heart
  • Sad

lemonlime

VIP Member
Insulting any form of potato is treason and you all should be standing in front of a judge right now.

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Evening all. I have had A Day.

Middle Jelly is a wee beast. I think we need to find a different school for him before his teacher throttles him. At playtime he dug up lots of worms and put them in his pocket. Then took them into school and put them on his desk. Then got into it when Mrs R was giving out to him, he says he thought the worms were cold and that he wanted to make them happy. Mrs R said to him something like when we are at school at need to concentrate on our learning and he says "nah it is OK, I plan on being a football player" so Mrs R says but you might not make it as a football player and he says "don't you know I have scored 17 goals this season and none of the other team are close to me" I have no idea where he gets this cocky confidence from because we are not like that at home. Littlest Jelly just said "oh he is really funny mama, everyone laughed at him" which is the problem. If they ignored him he would wind his neck in.

He has been raised better than this. My girls are angelic in comparison.

I did have a shower today so that was nice and I have new pjs that my mum bought me. A nurse and I have just ordered pizza for supper for a treat so that is nice too.

Off to catch up here.

Those mince pies with salted caramel sound revolting!

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
I’ve sent me ma to the shop to find me pigs in blankets and told her if she can’t find any don’t come home

• Haha
  • Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I braved looking at my bank account mid-month and I'm very pleased. I have spent more than I wanted during my mood dip but a lot less than the previous months - even paid off a bit more of my credit card and will (hopefully) be able to put some more towards it before the end of the month. Little by little I'm conquering this.

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I saw a headline the other day that said 'TikTok is making Ed Sheeran cool again'... when was he considered cool to begin with!?

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be funny if the real donkeys owner was on here and piped up with "their names are actually Sandra and Elaine"

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Me and me fella just went the Aldi and we were walking home and there was an electrician doing something and my fella just went ‘BANG’ as we walked past ! The electrician jumped out his skin ! Me fella was like sorry mate couldn’t help it 🤣 good job he thought it was funny ! I went to me fella when we walked off what are ya doing ya gobshite he could have caved your head in 🤣🤣

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Hello all, I’m just off to bed but I’m excited because my husband comes home tomorrow after being away since early August. My McCauley Caulkin days are over! It’s been very lonely at times. But I have had the tv remote all to myself and no football on… I know these things will change!

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Thing is, if she wasn't such a douchebag I wouldn't actually care if Mr Jelly wanted to go see her. But he doesn't want to anyway. She just can't believe her precious son would pick me over her so instead of whinging at him she mithers on at me as if I am pulling his strings. I hung up on her tonight, well I said "sorry I can't really hear you" and then cut her off.

• Haha
  • Heart